Will It Be Nice If Trendri Forum Paying in Crypto currency?

Haypril

Trendri is a forum created by good minded people to impact in the society by giving out financial help. Trendri has proven to be truthful in it operation as a paying forum. The most amazing part of this platform is that it does not take side in racist, it has users from different countries. Unlike other popular forums that places restrictions on any account creates with Nigeria IP address, trendri choose to pay directly into every Nigerian users that requested for payment.

However, in this present time of increase in Crypto currencies, gaining fame among youths and private sectors in the country, I think it will be a great opportunity to own some of this Cryptos if the platform choose to pay in digital currency.

Will you accept payment in Crypto currencies?

Will the ban placed on Crypto currencies in the country affects trendri negatively of they choose to implement such system of payment as an option to direct deposit?

Godslamp

I look forward to being paid in crypto currency on this platform as the world now generally revolves around cryptocurrencies. It will also help in payment process since it doesn't require currency conversion unlike cash transfer. But on a second thought the high transaction fee of crypto currencies these days can make it very discouraging to want to transact in cryppto again

Hena101

Yeah it would have been a good move if trendrin.com would begin to pay in crypto currencies because this can help it members to get more from the forum than they are getting now even though Nigeria ban the used of crypto currencies but there are other ways to sell it. Looking at how the price of crypto currencies keep appreciating this will help the members to invest in crypto currencies than just be spending all that they earn from the forum

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm all for payment in crypto currency as the price is really appreciating now it will help one have some coins in the wallet to either invest or sale for a highlet value. Btc and other altcoins is the future, so why not we key into by getting payment in crypto to also invest.

Daykas

Trendri is a forum created by good minded people to impact in the society by giving out financial help. Trendri has proven to be truthful in it operation as a paying forum. The most amazing part of this platform is that it does not take side in racist, it has users from different countries. Unlike other popular forums that places restrictions on any account creates with Nigeria IP address, trendri choose to pay directly into every Nigerian users that requested for payment.

However, in this present time of increase in Crypto currencies, gaining fame among youths and private sectors in the country, I think it will be a great opportunity to own some of this Cryptos if the platform choose to pay in digital currency.

Will you accept payment in Crypto currencies?

Will the ban placed on Crypto currencies in the country affects trendri negatively of they choose to implement such system of payment as an option to direct deposit?
It will be the nicest thing to happen because we are known that crpytocurrency coins are liable to rise or fall.
But on the other hand also some people won't want it has there mode of payment most especially people from Nigeria.
They won't want to loose their hard earn cash to Nigeria policy

eojo2401

I am okay with the present mode of payment, most especially good for Nigerians. I know some members who always find it difficult to exchange cryptocurrency to cash because of the federal government witch-hunting and persecution of the cryptocurrency traders.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This can be very good for those who are in other countries. I am really satisfied with the current direct deposit. With this payment method, I don't have to think about how are you convert my cryptocurrency from one account to another. No charges made all my earns, as all the money I make go straight into my bank account. As for me no need for cryptocurrency payment option, especially for someone who is in Nigeria.

D

Deleted member 28127

I look forward to being paid in crypto currency on this platform as the world now generally revolves around cryptocurrencies. It will also help in payment process since it doesn't require currency conversion unlike cash transfer. But on a second thought the high transaction fee of crypto currencies these days can make it very discouraging to want to transact in cryppto again
Few cryptocurrencies rates are high we are speaking about bitcoin and etherum and bitcoin cash. Other cryptocurrencies rate are low we are speaking about dogecoin,monero, xrp, litecoin, dash.
So it varies about the crypto witch we website is aiming to use. Otherwise it is a good decision that trendri is paying by cryptocurrencies to users that are outside in nigeria and they don't have paypal available in their countries. Alternativelly, Coinbase email to email or Coinpayments email to email fee is neglactable regarding to outside wallet transfer.

Haypril

Few cryptocurrencies rates are high we are speaking about bitcoin and etherum and bitcoin cash. Other cryptocurrencies rate are low we are speaking about dogecoin,monero, xrp, litecoin, dash.
So it varies about the crypto witch we website is aiming to use. Otherwise it is a good decision that trendri is paying by cryptocurrencies to users that are outside in nigeria and they don't have paypal available in their countries. Alternativelly, Coinbase email to email or Coinpayments email to email fee is neglactable regarding to outside wallet transfer.
I see reasons to the points you have taken time to outline. However, I felt the use of Crypto currency as a payment gateway would really help some users earn more money since Crypto currencies has a way of running up within few days and return huge profit to the investors. Coins like bitcoin, Ethereum and probably bnb would be pretty good to have in possession with the help of this great platform. I personally would love to earn from other websites that pay in crypto currencies.