Without determination you may not likely achieve your dream

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Everyone have their own future plans and preparation concerning the type of business they are interested to start, A person may be interested to start up a business and have it as a future plans but without determination such person may not likely start up their dream business or do anything tangible.

There are many reasons why this is likely to happened. if the person is not really determine within himself to do so then there is a high chance that such person may not likely achieve it.

it is not just about having it as your future plan but how are you working toward achieving what you have as plans for , The following reasons might be the cause

1) THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A CHALLENGES: If we are determined to start up a business or engage in other profitable hustle we shouldn't expect to be free from challenges before we can start of what we are interested, the humans generally may not likely be free from challenges. No matter how you may try there's still likely to be a challenges. The best thing we have to do is just to start up whatever we want after making adequate preparation

2) MONEY MAY NOT ALWAYS BE ENOUGH: This is one of the most popular challenges a lot of people are facing when trying to start up a business, People are waiting to get all the required money they need to start up a business. Sometimes it is always advisable that we start up our business with the available capital. Waiting to have the required amount may takes ages, it is rather advisable to start with what you have and grow it deligently.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Determination keeps one chasing that dream even when it seems like, it wouldn't come by, you keep chasing it because you're determined. I am trying my best to be courageous, working everyday, online and offline, simply to achieve my career goals in order to make good ends meet, take care of my bills, and not my bills taking care of me. It wouldn't be possible for me, if I am not determined to carry in with my dream goals, and learning strategies that will help me to get there. All those who are successful today, made that great stride simply being determined with what they were chasing in the past, and today they are simply great men and women.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Determination is a very important character when running a business, and even in every other area of your life. When you are determined, success will most likely be your portion. You never succeed without having the willingness and decision to actually find success. Therefore, determination is something that you choose to pursue.

The first important thing that you do as a determined person is to set goals. You choose what you want to achieve in your business. Maybe a certain amount of profit or a certain amount of growth after a month or so. Then work with discipline and pure attention so as to ensure that those goals are attained.

Another thing that determined people is to believe in themselves. You need to be self confident even amidst challenges. Remember that they are part of business but they don't justify the end. Challenges are to be solved, not feared. Sk learn to be a resourceful person who researches to solve any problems that occur in business.

Lastly, a determined person is a learner. Learning should be part of your everyday process. With that said, there are so many things in life that you can learn from. You could read books, watch tutorials, listen to other people's experiences and learn from your own mistakes. Learning makes you grow to greater heights both in your business and general life.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Yes that is indeed very correct, I have seen people having big dreams, and some of them even have a functional road map or blue prints as to how to achieve their dreams, but they were still unable to achieve their goals because they lack determination. Determination is that strong positive feeling in us to take a step in what ever we have planned to do. The truth is determination can be both positive and negative. Some people have determined in their minds to always do and take negative actions. Whenever they make a move it is always geared towards a negative action. Hence we ought to always evaluate our plans to always ensure they are tailored towards a positive trend, and to see how they will affect people life. This is also true in business as some people take all their time to make plans towards starting off a business that they will bring tears into other people's eyes and stay remain determined in doing such, like scamming people of their hard earn money and evening those people decides to go into Stealing. Hence we should ensure we stay on the positive side when we are plans and remain determined to achieve those plans.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Determination is the wheel that drive achievement, Its true we can be whatever we want because why not? but sometimes it is easier said than done, that is why I always preach staying silent, If you are on a goal, just keep your mouth shut and do your stuff, let your success makes the noise.

Determination comes from motivation, you need to be motivated to stay determined and the best motivation is the one that comes from within strive to motivate yourself, compare yourself with you yesterday and see if there's any improvement, use your current life condition to do better.

If you're broke, fat or ugly, motivate yourself to achieve freedom and reclaim your life.

Good luck

Verified member
Yes,you are very right when you speak on determination.For every one to succeed in any business either online or offline.you need to have a good determination.you must be determined to progress in it with strong focus and the right mindset.Like a saying, The mind is everything,what you think,you become. determination takes one to a greater heights but with commitment and enthusiasm to carry out activity effectively or best of Ones knowledge.

E

eldavis

Determination is what fuels us to keep pushing forward to achieve our dreams. Once you have been able to visualize the end result of your goals you need to be determined, without determination, there would be no consistency.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Determination keeps one chasing that dream even when it seems like, it wouldn't come by, you keep chasing it because you're determined. I am trying my best to be courageous, working everyday, online and offline, simply to achieve my career goals in order to make good ends meet, take care of my bills, and not my bills taking care of me. It wouldn't be possible for me, if I am not determined to carry in with my dream goals, and learning strategies that will help me to get there. All those who are successful today, made that great stride simply being determined with what they were chasing in the past, and today they are simply great men and women.
Thank you for your post ,this is really encouraging as it will help a lot of people to be determined in whatever area of business they will choose to concentrate , it is absolutely necessary .

what I have understand is that a lot of people just have within them what they are interested to achieve in life but never at any time in their life will they try as much to work hard toward achieving what they are interested , in this case I don't think there is a possibility of success here if they are not determine within themselves , to go further miles trying to achieve it their future dreams

People who are too relax in life may not likely to achieve anything because this really shows that they have a lot of times in their life , whereas this may be completely the other way around, we do not have any time in our life and the best time we can make use to achieve anything we are interested is just now . sometimes if we are not able to achieve with now, life may actually leaves them behind and at the end of the day they may not have anything to offer to the society nor to themselves.

Kendy

Verified member
Determination is the energy and drive that is needed to make a dream come to reality. There is no dream that will come to full reality when there is no determination. This is more like a fire that is meant to spark up the dream line. Dreams are not illegal and no dream is unachievable so long as you put your mind into it. Determination is the force needed to drive out your talents and full potentialities. Determination is needed and self determination is the best, you should be able to motivate yourself
Determination could bring out the best even out of situations that seems impossible to have good results. Determination is just like a fuel, no matter how attractive a car is, without fuelling the car, it cannot move and this is just the same thing when it comes to achieving your dream. Even though the dream is present yet there is no fuel which is likened to determination, then such dream would remain static untill the dreamer becomes aware and ready to recognize that determination is needed to make things speed up faster. In any situation I find myself, I get determined because I know someone had passed through similar or even worse challenges.

funmi

Verified member
This is very true mostly if you are in a country like Nigeria and you are either not born with a silver spoon or your parents are late. It becomes a really struggle for such a fellow, I know how I struggle later in life. We started out well and my parents did all they could do to ensure that we had everything we needed as touching feeding, clothing , shelter, and also providing for our schooling expenses.

Although I knew my parents were struggling very hard to ensure we hard that little.comfort that we had when we were.growing up. But somewhere along the line I lost one of my parents and then it became a living hell for us all and I had to struggle and support my siblings to school and I struggle to to support myself too to school. It was really tough, as none of the family members were coming to our aid. I was struggling because of my passion to make it and become successful in life. Hence I never gave up on myself and my dreams. I was determined never to lose hope and I give glory to God for today and how far he has brought me.

Stena

Determination happens to be that spark every business need to push it to the top. Without determination, it is impossible to make huge successes because there would always be challenges. In the downtime of any business, it is determination that fuels that drive to enable it bounce back. While some people wallow in self determination, others require a push from another party.

Challenges would always pop up in the business sphere, one could be dealing with an inability to repay bank loan, poor sales, competition, etc. During the pandemic, a lot of businesses folded up, business persons who were determined to push their businesses despite the challenge were able to devise better strategies.

I know of a hairdresser who did not have enough funds to start her business. But because she was determined to earn through her skill, she took her business online, and got call-ups for home service, it was not long before she got enough funds to get a shop space.
Without determination, she would have given up on the dream and perhaps settled for something she was not very good at.

Determination plays an important role in pushing a business forward or making one's dream come to reality. It is what we all should embrace.

Rachael

Verified member
I agree with you 100%. Without determination, you might unlikely achieve your dreams. Not everyone was born with a silver spoon and some that were, challenges and situations grabbed the opportunity from them and they would be left with no choice that either work hard or remain unconcerned. There is what is called, 'mental power,' and this is the power of the mind. It has to do with the way we perceive ourselves and ultimately, the way we perceive ourselves is the way others will perceive us. The mind is a veritable tool which should be nurtured confidently. Do you ever wonder how two individuals would attend an interview and Mr. Able who has higher qualifications and experience than Mr. Lloyd was not the preferred candidate? It could have been that Mr. Lloyd had more confidence and was able to convince the recruiter beyond every unreasonable doubt that he is the best candidate suitable for the vacant position. No employer would readily want to associate with a potential employee whose mind is not razing like the sun, optimistic and daring positively. There are situations you find yourself and almost want to give it a halt but determination is what sparks a flame and will not let your mind rest until you find a solution!

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thanks for sharing. The point is that determination is needed in almost all areas of our life and people who choose to neglect it may not likely understand the implication involved.

If you are not ready to dedicate your time and determined to succeed in whatever you do , you will keep on jumping from one thing to the other because you will be expecting quicker profit and success which in most cases is not likely to come as you may think.
What I have come to understand is that success in business or in whatever area is build progressively and not something that will just come within a short period of time . This is what we have to understand when going into a business .

We have to understand who we are and what we want to achieve in life and we also have to start working toward achieving them by all means.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of things involved in achieving your dream. While having determination is very helpful, it is not the only thing thing that guarantees your dream. First of all, you need to see if your dream is actually achievable or not. Your dream should be realistic. Secondly, you also need to see if you have the resources to achieve your dream. Let's say your dream is to become a rocket scientist, if you do not have the resources to study rocket science, you may not be able to achieve your dream, therefore, it is an unrealistic dream. If you have a realistic dream and resources, you need to work hard in achieving that dream. However, just because you have worked hard does not mean you can actually become successful. For a lot of people, becoming successful is unachievable. In fact, most of us end up being unsuccessful in life.