Work From Home and Make An Extra $25-$50 Per Hour From Social Media

KAM2021

If you know how to Tweet, like a post on Facebook, or upload a video to YouTube this could be the the most simple way to make money from home. Step-by-step instructions will be provided.

Job Title: Social Media Manager

Job Description: We're searching for regular people from the United States who want to help online businesses promote themselves on social media utilizing their phone or tablet (both Android and IOS). Because this is an entry-level role with thorough training, you don't need any prior experience with social media advertising.

Attached Picture Is Proof That It's Real and A Woman I Helped On Facebook

For News Video I Put On My YouTube Channel Click Here

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If it will be possible to make up to this then it is nice but we do not know how to go about this ,I think you should offer us some training of some sort on how we can really be good in what we are trying to do because some of us are just Novice on the social media management, I would have like you to throw more light about it since most of us do not really understand
If you know how to Tweet, like a post on Facebook, or upload a video to YouTube this could be the the most simple way to make money from home. Step-by-step instructions will be provided.

Job Description: We're searching for regular people from the United States who want to help online businesses promote themselves on social media utilizing their phone or tablet (both Android and IOS). Because this is an entry-level role with thorough training, you don't need any prior experience with social media advertising.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You didn't tell us whether anybody from any country can register. I asked because of time difference. I may be asked to post or tweet something at a particular time which may not be convinient time for me in my country. And the mode of payment is not also included.

KAM2021

If it will be possible to make up to this then it is nice but we do not know how to go about this ,I think you should offer us some training of some sort on how we can really be good in what we are trying to do because some of us are just Novice on the social media management, I would have like you to throw more light about it since most of us do not really understand

I'm not the company, but as said in the post training is provided. As for which position you choose, I'm assuming that different training with be provided to fit.

Have a great day.