Ways to make extra money from home

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Whether as a worker who gets paid enough for all your needs or one that does not, it is good and ideal that you get other sources of income especially ones that you can access from home.
A lot of platforms that permit work from home are available and some of them will be what I'll be listing below;

1. Ads watching platforms: These are platforms where you watch ads and get paid for that. There are a lot of them and I personally earn from this. It is something you do remotely. After work, you can do it and be making extra money.

2. Posting Platforms: These are platforms which offer paid to post programs and for every content you post in the various categories, you get paid. This can be best ideal for those who work only few hours since it may be a bit time consuming.

There are a galore of such opportunities and all you may need to do is find out about more ways you can begin earning from them.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Write reviews. If you have a product or service to offer, consider writing a review on it. You can use sites like Yelp, Google and Yahoo! to search for businesses and products that you can write reviews about. You could also write reviews on your own blog or website.

2. Become a freelance writer for others. Many people are looking for writers to help them create content for their websites, blogs or social media accounts. You may be able to earn some extra money by doing this work for others, especially if you have good writing skills and experience in the field of writing online content (which most freelancers do!).

3. Sell goods/services online through your website or blog as an affiliate marketer (just like Amazon does). This is one of the popular ways to make extra money from home. To learn more about how this works check out some of my posts.i have done an amazing job explaining what affiliate marketing really is and how it works well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never come across any platform that asked you to watch ads for you to get paid , some of the platforms I have come across are paid to click platform which obviously are not always profitable because of the low earning rates.. personally I wouldn't want to spend my time with any of those platforms because at the end of the day I'll be wasting a lot of my time without achieving anything in return..

For now if I am not making money offline , I always concentrates to make money online from Paid to post platform which obviously is one of the ways others have been using to make money . Here the possibility of making at least $1 every day is possible which is always encouraging .

I wouldn't want to be making money on any platform in which I won't be able to make up to 0.2 dollars a day..

Finger Geek

Verified member
When we talk about making extra money at home then we are talking about an income source that will fetch us enough money to pay for some bills. Now is we are talking about that then I don't see how PTC will be an option because what we will get paid using this method is very small and there are times that t will be hard to earn $1 in a week, with this I see it as a waste of time and not an option to make extra money at home.

I still go for paid to post forum . With paid to post and with our liesure time, we can be able to earn at least $1 per day and making it $30 every month. And if we can be able to earn at least $30 every month and when it is exchanged to my currency, that is more than N20,000 which is enough to buy food stuff for a month.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Taking online surveys is one of the ways in which you can make some good amount of money on the internet especially when you do not have a skill.

The thing about taking online surveys is that you need to reside in a country that is top tier in order to be able to get a lot of survey opportunities to make some good amount of money for yourself.

People who are in the United States of America actually have a lot of Survey opportunities to make some good amount of money. Posting on paid forums is also another cool way in which I can make some good amount of money for yourself especially if you do not have a digital skill.

All you need is to provide high-quality articles and you are good to go. You also need some level of consistency in order for you to be able to make something reasonable.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of jobs you can do from home but some needs you having the skills like becoming a freelance writer for others will need you to have a Skill. Many people are looking for writers to help them create content for their websites, so you can take advantage.

You can earn on posting platforms too They offer paid to post programs and for every content you post you get paid. like here you have to take advantage to earn .Taking online surveys is one of the ways to make money online which you can make good money off it

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Nowadays, there is a great variety of online jobs you can do. It is lovely that you can do these jobs from the comfort of your own home wearing casual clothes and comfortable shoes and best of all, without any stress. As far as I am concerned, I prefer forum posting because it is easy. However, if you want to make a good income, you can start affiliate marketing or freelancing. Of course, these two options require some skills in order to succeed. In conclusion, there are so many opportunities online. It is left to you to decide what you would prefer to do.

Last edited: