4 Ways to earn extra Money.

raaman

Valued Contributor

Having another source of income could help you increase your saving capacity, which will allow you to improve your personal finances.

Here we share 4 ways that you can put into practice to earn extra money.

1. Sell the electronics that you no longer use:

If you have a smartphone, tablet, computer, smart watch or video game console that you no longer use, you can sell them. This will allow you to earn extra money.

Remember that there are people who are looking for this type of electronics because they need functional and cheap equipment, or because they require parts for repair.

2. Teach:

If you play an instrument, paint, know English or another language, or are good at math, you could start tutoring individuals or students.

You can give face-to-face or online classes. This will allow you to generate extra income.

3. Sell the furniture you don't use:

There are people who are looking for a specific type of furniture. Therefore, if you have any that you no longer use, you can sell them.

4. Offer repair services:

Sometimes people look for someone to help them with repairs such as restoring or assembling furniture, plumbing services, painting, etc. If the work to be done is not so complicated, you can offer your services.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

Having another source of income could help you increase your saving capacity, which will allow you to improve your personal finances.

Here we share 4 ways that you can put into practice to earn extra money.

1. Sell the electronics that you no longer use:

If you have a smartphone, tablet, computer, smart watch or video game console that you no longer use, you can sell them. This will allow you to earn extra money.

Remember that there are people who are looking for this type of electronics because they need functional and cheap equipment, or because they require parts for repair.

2. Teach:

If you play an instrument, paint, know English or another language, or are good at math, you could start tutoring individuals or students.

You can give face-to-face or online classes. This will allow you to generate extra income.

3. Sell the furniture you don't use:

There are people who are looking for a specific type of furniture. Therefore, if you have any that you no longer use, you can sell them.

4. Offer repair services:

Sometimes people look for someone to help them with repairs such as restoring or assembling furniture, plumbing services, painting, etc. If the work to be done is not so complicated, you can offer your services.
Hello. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative thread about four ways you can earn extra money. All ways mentioned in your post are very interesting indeed.

Regarding the first way you mention, I find it a very good way to earn some extra money. Almost all of us have electronics we no longer use either because they are old or they do not work. It is a great idea to sell our old laptop, smartphone, tablet or computer and make some money from them. There are definitely people who will buy them because they cannot afford to buy expensive electronics or because they need their parts for repair. In my opinion, the third way is about the same as the first way. Surely, we can sell the furniture we do not use and earn some money fast.

As far as the second way is concerned, it is really very profitable. It is a wonderful idea to teach a foreign language, maths or any subject, provided that we have a degree, to students and make a good income. Now, the last way is very good as well. It is a great idea to offer repair services if we have the skills of course.

In conclusion, all ways mentioned in your thread are very interesting. Well, it is left to us to decide which one is the best and the most profitable for us always taking into consideration our skills, interests and the time we have available.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like the teaching aspect in your post. it is one of the ways to make extra income both online and offline.

The sad thing is that some people usually complain that they don't know how to look out for people who wants to learn the skills they want to teach.

The simple way to go about this is to tell people around you that you are teaching a certain skill. They should refer you to a person who is looking for someone that will teach them the skills you know.

Teaching a skill is one of the ways to make extra income from what you have a passion for. One of the ways is to create a course and sell it online.

You can do a video of yourself teaching the skill in a step-by-step approach. Try to be very details and make use of quality gadgets to shoot the video.

You can lift up the video on various selling platform like Udemy and clickbank. and you are going to make consistent income when other people are promoting your product.

If you don't know how to go about it you can even create a YouTube channel and start teaching your skills to the wider audience. Over time you are going to gain a lot of subscribers I make money from YouTube Google adsense.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
You have listed so many ways we can make extra money, I really appreciate this post.
There are so many ways you can make extra money for ourselves, it all depends on the kind of amount we need for an extra cash,and also our time.

A lot of people around the world looking for extra cash to make their money online by engaging themselves in a paid to post site. For me it is my best way in which I can be making extra cash for myself. Working in this forum really helps me a lot, though am not that old in the site,but i do use some of my payments to settle some bills.

You can also make extra cash for yourself by teaching children.You may find a parents that need your services by teaching their children.It's your choice to make if you'll be paid daily or monthly,but all the same you can make extra cash using this means.

Some people also earn extra cash for themselves by completing online surveys. This method of making money online is really good when you have a little time for yourself.Don't always expect much money from this means of earning online

E

eldavis

You could also make money by learn a popular skill on demand. Recently, the need for graphic designers has greatly increased both offline and in the freelancing space. It would be great if you are able to get these skills for yourself. Another skill you can make use of is marketing skills. Those who go into affiliate marketing, requires some level of marketing skills.

allison001

Verified member
I really appreciate you for sharing your own idea or method of making money online. In this modern world a lot of people do come up with different idea of making money online even while staying at home.

Looking around, a lot of business owners do make their money online also, they do this by advertising and promoting their business, product or any of their items online using social media.
We have so many social media around the world such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and much more.
Facebook is the most popular social media, so a lot of business owners take the advantage of using it to grow their business fast.

You can also be making extra cash online by selling your used items. Let's say you have a laptop or a smartphone that you no longer use and it's in a good condition. You can sell out your smartphone or laptop by listing them in Facebook marketplace.

You can also be making an extra cash online even while staying at home in a paid to post site. Paid to post site is the way I do make my money online legitimately staying at home or at my workplace.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are unlimited ways of making money both offline and online. some of the best business ideas currently on the Internet if you can venture into are;

Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing simply means selling other people's products in order to get a certain percentage of the selling price cut commission. This business line has attracted a lot of attention over the years because of how lucrative and the ease of doing it. It is also very important for you to know that before you venture into affiliate marketing there are some skills you must learn and be consistent enough in order to make some good amount of money from it.

Cryptocurrency trading: Cryptocurrency trading is one the best business ventures in which anyone can go into and make you some good amount of money on it. Before you venture into cryptocurrency trading it is very much important you learn some certain things such as fundamental analysis and technical analysis. this will help you to know when to enter the market and went to exit the market because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and if you're not careful you will get liquidated. When I ventured in the cryptocurrency trading newly, i made the lot of mistakes but of course it has taught me a lot of things.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Definitely money can be made in all these ways that is being mentioned , but at the same time if we are interested in making money as a repair agent it may be quiet not easy most especially at the early stage because a lot of people will not always know you as a repairer .

Selling of things and properties we do not need anymore can also be a way of making money but here it can only be for a short period of time because you won't be continuing to be selling out your property to make money ..

What I am trying to say is that this ways of making money is only for situations that you need some quick cash but not really something you can do for a long period of time . we should rather look forward to make money in a professional way. That is the best.

gregariouszebra22

These are good ways to make money. I was just thinking of doing assembly of furniture on like the Angi app or something like that because I'm pretty good at it, my boyfriend and I put together all the furniture in our apartment ourselves. I am already trying to sell my used electronics online on eBay, Offer up/Let-go app and plan to add them to the Facebook Marketplace. I don't yet have furniture to sell that I am not using but I'd consider that also if I had some I no longer needed. I am also doing Affiliate marketing and plan to start dropshipping as soon as I have enough money to pay the supply fees and such. I am also investing in stocks and cryptocurrency as well as using many paid to play games and paid to post sites.

Rubz

These are all good ways to make extra cash without even stressing much. I'm sure one who be amazed at how much one can earn when one takes time to do a thorough clean up of one's home and sell all the electronics and furnitures that are no longer in use. Another way to make extra cash that i know of is by getting a hand work. There's this lady i know who works as a banker in a bank that pays so well, but on weekends, i still see her doing makeup on people who have events to attend to and she really makes a lot of money from that make up. It's really nice to have a skill or handwork even if one has a white collar job he or she is doing.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
You can make money by doing the following:
1. Write a book about your experience as an entrepreneur or make a plan for your company.

2. Make a business plan and write it down in articles and blog posts.

3. Create a video course of your expertise, but put it on YouTube instead of selling it through Udemy or other platforms.

4. Make your own product and sell it on AliExpress or other marketplaces using dropshipping (the easiest way to start selling online).

5. Start a Youtube channel with a niche topic that's related to your knowledge or expertise (for example, how-tos and tutorials). You can also create podcasts like 'How To Build Your Own Website Part 1' or 'How To Open A Restaurant In Australia' — these are great for promoting your business on the internet by linking back to your website or blog where people can buy more information about the topic at hand.

6. Write an ebook about something that you know inside out, but don't have time to explain in detail in one article (or even several articles), such as "How To Build Your Own Website Part 3" or "Top 10 Ways To Get Free Traffic" etc... These types of eBooks can also be distributed online for free to get more contact lists.

7. Create books on how to stop smoking, betting and irrational sex. It will shock you how much people want to stop these bad habits.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Well in your own idea, it is a good way to make extra money for you. But what if people like me that don't have used electronics or properties that I can sell for cash. So I don't consider this ways to make extra money because it is not for general.

As we all know that there are different ways to make money online and one of the best way to make extra money or to see as a source of income is affilate marketing. This is very profitable for those that can master it and successful in it. But I am still finding it very difficult for me to use this method to make money. But for people that can be able to learn it well and use it to make money, it will be very Profitable.

Another way is forex trading. This method is my best option because I am using it now, though I am not making much profit but I am earning a stable income.