23. Video Editing

To win free gifts on Christmas go to my website on my profile

Attachments

• gift-4669449_1920.jpg
    gift-4669449_1920.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 0

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Yeah, December is here again and it is absolutely a time to share and show love to everyone around us, at the same to it is a time to spend some extra cash. But the thing is it could honestly be a time to make extra cash aswel. All the listed items are indeed a very well strategy to make money this December but it would have been more nice if you had further expansiated on how those listed item can be put to practical use and that will enable us to gain furhter insight to tap from the opportunities available in those listed items

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Various opportunities to make money online and offline during this coming Christmas Eve. It simply depends on what an individual wants to enroll in and earn money online. Selling Christmas toys too can bring money to one who enroll into it. Here on forums is a money making one too. So many options, everyone has option to earn money online and offline but it depends on your passion and hard work to earn the money. Not everyone love doing work online, some love it whereas some live offline works. Anyone we find ourselves in, we should simply take it very serious.

greenieS

Verified member
Useful article, thanks for the information. Everyone wants to make extra money now during this time. On the online side, this period I only deal with posting on forums, 2 survey applications where I qualify and I am eligible for them and I still make money + some mini-jobs on the internet. :) for me it is enough and for how much time I spend on the computer this period. At the end of the year I would like to reach a value of $ 100 -120 $ made this month only from the online environment. Of course, I also work offline. :)

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will never advise anyone to engage in get paid survey if they're really serious about making money online.

It can also be more difficult to make money from paid survey if you are from developing countries or Africa countries.

The reason is that paid survey don't usually available for those people in the third world countries.

Fiverr is also a good place to make money online but it is highly competitive especially for the new sellers. Fiverr system is designed to favour the top rated sellers.

Affiliate marketing is the only one on the list which I can recommend for someone who is just starting now to make money online.