So many ways you can earn extra cash in year 2022

There are so many ways from which you can earn some extra cash. If you you are working means you don’t have lot of time to spare on other works in this case you can do something to earn online . Start a blog or website of your interest about which you have some good knowledge it could be anything and them monetize it to get paid or you can start affiliate marketing or start a youtube channel and then monetize your video . You can discover more ways when you start earning.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, the online space has provided the opportunity for people to make money sitting at the comfort of their homes. There are hundreds of ways in which you can make money online and a lot of people are capitalising on these to make some tangible amount of money on daily basis. Blogging is unarguably one of the best ways of making money currently provided you know what you are doing. If you want to start a blog it is very much important you choose a very good niche and it is also important you know how to create contents. Which can be done with the use of some tools such as grammarly premium and a lot of other tools that will be beneficial to you. After that you need to know how to do search engine optimisation. This is very important for anyone who really wants to be successful blogging online. There are a lot of niches with so many competition and if you don't figure out the ways in which you can optimise your website so that you will get traffic, then you will definitely not succeed. Another good income method currently is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing means selling other people's product in order to get a certain percentage usually called commission.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
There are indeed so many ways for sure that you can use to earn passive income in this century. Which is really great because these are also the times when you cannot depend on just one stream of income to live comfortably.

Blogging is truly one of the best ways right now. You can create your own website and post content in it regularly. Choosing a niche that you like and understand most helps you stay consistent with the posting. Also, doing extensive research helps to have alot to write about.

You can also do the same with creating videos to post in a YouTube channel. Then monetize the blog or YouTube channel once you meet all the requirements.

Working in forums and other get paid to sites can also be a great source of passive income. The money way not be much but it will help you with some bills like data subscription and buying airtime.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The Idea you provided is good on how to extra cash, somany having truly been making some extra cash from those type of business but I will say, one ahould really look out for what really works for us. Because it is not so easy to start a blog today and begin to make money or to gather all the followers on YouTube and start making money. And to be candid it is not everyone that knows how to really surf the web or even know how to care a website. I have seen people that doesnt even know what affiliate marketing is all about despite the fact that they own an Android phone. To be candid the starting point should always be looking at what really works for us rather than jumping into a type of business which we really do not have much knowledge about, and remember in all the ideas you listed , it also involves money so how do we handle it when we don't have money.

So the next key point should be taking our time to learn more about what we intend to do before venturing into it. This is what will give us an edge.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The same says money was earned in last year is still the same ways money can be earned this year and even many years. The only difference is that we need to know the required information needed to make the money making easier and maximize it as well.

There should be learning of skill for whoever wants to make much online. This is because being skillful online increases ur chance of you meeting those that needs your service and you may charge them any amount you want.

Unskilled person or those that only make online earning their secondary source can also make money through various means, there is affiliate marketing that involves marketing of other's people products for commission. Drop shipping works the same and the only difference is that you are working for yourself.

Not only that, you can as well, try as much as possible to be conversant with some micro tasks websites that offer users different means of making money online. There are many tasks on the website and you only go with the ones that suits your desire.

It is not complete if I don't mention paid to post which happens to be the easiest of them all, you only need to be knowledgeable about the topics beingdiscussed and consistent.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You are saying as if these ways you just mention is really easy for people to make money with . Based on my understanding it is not really easy to start making a passive income online just like that and people that are ready to do so have to really understand the steps they are taking because it won't be something they have to start and they start earning immediately.

For me I believe online business requires a lot of planning just like offline business . Without proper planning you may be so disappointed when you are not able to make the amount of money you need.

A lot of people are engaging in online business because people are forcing them to do so but not really out of their will , this is not always the best option because if you're engaging in something without your natural interest there is high possibility of giving up in what you are doing .

That is why my suggestion is that anyone we have introduced into the online space , we really have to tell them both the advantage and the disadvantage of online earning opportunities so that they really understand before taking further step from there.

SANIA

One of the best and most promising ways to earn money online is:
1 Blogging (SEO-friendly, consistent posts)
2 Youtube channels (relevant content presented in an interesting way)
3 Affiliate marketing (to earn lifetime commissions)
4 Print on demand business
5 Freekancing on platforms such as Fiverr, Upwork, Guru, etc.

Technolo

There are so many ways from which you can earn some extra cash. If you you are working means you don’t have lot of time to spare on other works in this case you can do something to earn online . Start a blog or website of your interest about which you have some good knowledge it could be anything and them monetize it to get paid or you can start affiliate marketing or start a youtube channel and then monetize your video . You can discover more ways when you start earning.
With all the issues going on in the world, it’s understandable that many are quitting their jobs and moving into more passive ways to make money, especially online. Starting a blog and affiliate marketing at great ways to start but you can also get into copywriting. You can start be making short form messages, email and social media ads for companies. It does require you to do some outreach in order to communicate with potential companies.

allison001

Verified member
In 2022, we discover a lot of ways to make money online. As I've always said people do make their money online using different method, this normally depends on your time and also your capability to work.

Investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex is one of the best and legit way a lot of people do make their money online in 2022. This is a very good means of making money online, but at the same time it is very risky.
I can remember once I lost 20k in cryptocurrency, I didn't give up because I was informed that it comes with lost and profit, so I was prepared for it.

Another good and legit way people do make money online in 2022 is by completing or taking online surveys. It's one of the top way to make money online but it is very stressful at times.
I have one of my friend that do make money from survey, he makes this very easy using his laptop to complete survey on REMOTASK,and he do receive his payment through PayPal.
Since i find it difficult to earn through this means,i prefer making extra cash online here in a paid to post site.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone!!! Thank you very much for your informative thread. I absolutely agree with you that there are so many ways you can earn extra cash in year 2022. Online jobs are becoming more and more popular these days.

The earning ways you mention in your post are all legitimate and profitable at the same time. I have tried affiliate marketing so far but I think that I will also try some other earning methods as well. I believe that I can share my experience of affiliate marketing with you because ,in my opinion, is wonderful earning method.

Last year, I started affiliated marketing but soon I gave it up because I made no sales. The reason was that ,as a beginner, I did not have any knowledge of affiliate marketing so I was unsuccessful. This year, I am going to try it again because I know a few basic things about this type of business which I will share with you. If you want to become an affiliate marketer, you must have a good site where you will place your affiliate links. Then, you need a ready audience, the people who will visit your page, click on your affiliate links and buy your products. It is important to choose the correct affiliate products so as to make your audience buy them. Well, I think that these are basic things you should know before starting affiliate marketing. Hope that you will find these tips helpful.

In conclusion, there is a great variety of ways to make money online. It is left to you to choose the way you think is the best for you. Before choosing an earning way, you should take into consideration the time you have available, your likes, your interests, your preferences and of course your skills. Wish everyone success!

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways that you can be able to make extra money if you are willing to be a hard-working in the year 2022. This is going to be dependent on your own passion and also how how much time that you are willing to allocate to it.
If you have some free time like 1 to 2 hours in a day you can always come to online forums like this where you are going to be interacting with other people and then get paid for it.

You can also stand the chance of making money online if you have technical abilities like how to program or how to create websites. They are free resources that you can be able to use to your advantage to learn the skills if you do not have.

Dropshipping is another wonderful opportunity that I think people have not been making the most of . Sometimes you do not even need any money before you can start a drop-shipping business as all you need to do is to identify high-quality products and all how to match it with potential customers . You can always meet people with the help of the internet and social media .

Ajebo25

Verified member
Another way you can earn online is monetizing your Facebook page you will need to create a Facebook page and get over 2000 followers on the page, to be able to earn on your page ads will now run on your page just like Google AdSense.

Another way to earn is by creating a YouTube channel and uploading videos you need at least 2000 subscribers and 12000 watch hours to be able to earn from your YouTube channel you will get paid by AdSense just like bloggers.

You can also write contents online and get paid for writing just like trendri where you have to make at least 30 threads and 10 posts to be verified to earn or you can earn on opera news hub where you get paid to your opay account for writing on opera news hub you get paid for viewers and not per post the only problem here is just that there rules is very strict you get banned for little mistake or errors on your post. You can also earn by writing on scooper news app where you also get paid for writing articles the only different is that there are more fair than opera news hub.

Or you can simply create a blog and upload posts and get paid by Google AdSense there are countless ways to earn online you just have to find them.

E

eldavis

Starting a YouTube channel is great, I have a friend who is making money from this, but it's not actually something you can just start and instantly start making money, the same goes for affiliate marketing, it takes time to actually grow it to the point where you start making money. And you actually need lots of people to achieve this.

Rubz

I've discovered that although it is not always easy to make money, there are many available ways of making money online. It could be by working on get paid to platforms, it could be get paid to post, like pictures, watch videos and others. There are various get paid to platforms available online these days. One could also earn money online by going into free lancing, drop shipping, web designing and graphic designing. One could also become an online tutor, there are different people who actually pay to learn different languages online. You could also work on amazon where people are paid to upload books online.

Shaf

Verified member
Making money online for me is a side hustle I do for extra money.You can do it whether you have special skills or not.

I first started with online surveys and PTC sites, but I would spend days or even months without a single invitation. One of the best ways I've found now are paid to post sites. You can make up to $1 each day or more. To people in developing countries like me, this is a lot of money and it is more than people make working long hours offline.

Just like working offline, once you have the proper skills and you know how to get clients, it becomes easy. Most of us though do not have the required skills after going to college. We need to spend hours online learning or pay for courses to shorten the learning curve.

Some of the best paying jobs are those that do with content creation and website management.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Have you tried any of these?
1. Create a business plan or write a book about your experiences as an entrepreneur.

2. Create a business plan and document it in blog posts and articles.

3. Instead of selling a video course on Udemy or another platform, create one in your area of expertise and upload it to YouTube.

4. Create your own products and use dropshipping to sell them on AliExpress or other online marketplaces (the easiest way to start selling online).

5. Create a YouTube channel with a specialized subject related to your field of study or expertise (for example, how-tos and tutorials). Additionally, you may produce podcasts like "How To Build Your Own Website Part 1" or "How To Open A Restaurant In Australia" that are excellent for promoting your company.