Many ways to earn

allison001

Verified member
1.DROPPING
Dropshipping is one of the simplest businesses to start today. A third-party provider stores and sends products on your behalf. All you need is a little capital to get started since it’s hands-off and scalable. You can generate sales on a platform like Shopify that automatically transfers orders to your suppliers, or you can submit orders yourself using any merchant site you want.
2.SELL PHONE ACCESSORIES
This field may look saturated, but the number of phone users is increasing every day. You only need to be super creative and come up with phone accessories, such as adapters, cables, earphones, protectors and covers. You might also offer phone repair services along with products. If you’re not that tech-savvy right now, consider taking an online repair course from a platform like Udemy.
3.WRITE E-BOOKS
All you need to start writing e-books is to select a niche you want to write about — and that people want to read. Amazon Best Sellers shows you what people are reading and buying. If you plan to self-publish, you’ll find plenty of platforms where you can sell your work. Good examples include Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing, Apple iBooks, Kobo Writing Life and Smashwords.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Selling phones accessories can be very lucrative if you are in a better position where people can see you and locate you. Almost everyone now uses phones these days. You can hardly see anyone without a phone. That's why selling phones accessories can't be underrated. People who uses phones tends to buy one thing or other for their phones. Pouch, casing, battery, charger etc....All these are phone accessories.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
1. FLIP REAL ESTATE CONTRACTS
If you are thinking that is cost prohibitive, it's not. You can flip real estate contracts without ever taking possession of the property.This isn't a fixer-upper endeavor, just securing a contract and selling it to an interested party.
You can do this with just a few hundred dollars in most cases to open up escrow. These are companies dedicated to teaching how to do this like REWW. It's good for making a little bit of money, but is also potentially something more long-term as well.

2. SELL ON CAFEPRESS OR ETSY
If you can design digital items, you can sell them for a share of the profits on site like CafePress. You can do this with nothing more than some design software.
They can include custom logos, inspirational sayings and other topical or trending designs appealing to the masses

3.CRYPTOCURRENCY
A lot of people nowadays also make their money online by investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex. These are good means of making money online but at the same time it's very risky because you can lose your funds overnight.
Actually, I prefer making my money online in a PTP site like trendri, because we're making money online here, I also learn.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think there exist someone that can exhaust the different ways by which money can be made on the internet. Different day keeps on giving the humanity ways of making money online.

The following are the ideas of making money online and even offline depending on the one that our mind is aligned with.

Investment in crypto is my number one because crypto coin is the future coin. There is need for the wise to make sure they involve themselves in investing in crypto to secure their future. Not only by investment, money can be made on crypto, there are some that make money by staking, trading and eben peer to peer trading.

Close to crypto is forex investment. Forex works just like crypto, the only difference lies in the fact that forex is done legally and involve all the countries of the world.

There is also investment on real estate management. Lands and building are the major assets in this type of investment. Someone that has foresight can easily get land at cheaper rates to be sold at higher prices. There are many people that have made it bigger through this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways to make money both on the internet and offline. over the years making money online has caught the attention of many people and they are venturing into several businesses on daily basis. on the internet space there are a lot of businesses in which anyone can start comfortably sitting at the comfort of his or her home and make a lot of money from it provided that they have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. Some of the most viable businesses on the internet today are:
Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is undoubtedly one of the most talked about businesses currently on the internet. This is because it can be comfortably started sitting at the comfort of your home and the risk involved is very low provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. The good thing about it is that you do not need your own product to start but you just promote other people's product and make your commission.
Cryptocurrency trading: Cryptocurrency like many people say, is the future and this has made it even more popular among people both on the internet and offline. cryptocurrency investment can be risky but when you have proper knowledge of how it works you will definitely make a lot of money from it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am going to explore the option of making money selling ebooks online in the nearest future. It is one of the way to earn passive income online.

one of the ways to make money with ebooks is to list them on Amazon Kindle publishing store. The key secrets to make consistent income is to have a lot of title on the platform so as to generate organic sales.

There is a chances that we are going to make consistent sales if you have about 500 titles on the platform compared to someone who have just two or three titles.

eBay is another platform where you can sell eBooks on autopilot. You only need to create a gig and list all your ebooks you have for sales there. Just avoid overpricing your ebooks and your going to make Sims consistently.

Once I am able to make consistent income with the sales of e-books and other channel, I am going to focus on cryptocurrency trading and investments. the reason is that it is easy to make his return on investment from cryptocurrency trading.

I have some of my friends who are looking for time income just by trading cryptocurrency. They watch the chat and do some little research before they could place a trade on cryptocurrency.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing, I can say that these will depend on what people are really interested to do. Because for me I may not likely engage in offline business for now because the time to engage in offline business is not there anymore. Even if I have to start up a business now I have to either learn an online skill and monetize it that's all. The opportunity to start up an offline business may not really be available and even the capital.

Drop shipping is a nice business that people can do no doubt but personally I don't really know how dropshipping work and how people can make money with dropshipping. I don't also know anyone who is engaging in this business for me to get a better advice concerning it .

Selling of phone accessories can really be profitable especially when your location is perfect . Business like the selling of electronics and its product , the most important thing is always the location . if your location is the type of location that is high in population the possibility of making money here will be higher.

As I said earlier it still depends on what people are interested to do.

General01

These are good ways to make money and I commend your efforts in putting them through in this thread
However, the list is inexhaustive.
We can make money in diverse unthinkable ways.
Some are totally new, some are not new but are new in their mode of operations and some are totally not new ways.
The best thing is to learn and utilize the one that is in line with your passion and requires less stress

SANIA

There are some ways that have worked out for me :
1 FREELANCING
I have sold my designing services on Fiverr and Upwork.
2 AFFILIATE MARKETING
I have sold many products online using Facebook and Instagram marketing.
3 PRINT ON DEMAND
I have online stores and sold my designs in the US market.

But business takes time to grow, one cannot expect to get rich overnight. Implementing right strategies daily will eventually leads to success one day.

Flow-er

There are several ways at which one could make money online . The money making venture is not an easy journey. You will have to work very hard inorder to make money online. The most important thing is that making money online is not a get rich quick scheme. You will need to be very patience and lots of perseverance is needed too. When I first started working online, I stumbled on scam sites and that makes me to be very careful of online money making venture. I watched several YouTube videos on how to make money, i tried all the strategies, none really worked. The only thing that I was able to get was the forum. It was on YouTube that I got the information on trendri. This is the major reason why we need to have mentor in ant business that we wished to embark on. I wouldn't go through all of these if I had a mentor.

Moreso, there are many ways to make money online in 2022. You can try out affiliate marketing. You will need to have the relevant digital marketing skills before you could dive into affiliate marketing. You could even try out YouTube. You will need to choose a niche that is relevant and start creating video on it. Blogging is another way to create a passive income for yourself.

E

eldavis

Another cool way to make money is by starting up an indoor kitchen or restaurant. You do not actually need to rent a store before startup, you can actually do it from the comfort of your home, then delivery to your customers.being mobile would definitely help in this business.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to reach you can ordinarily be able to make money online or offline but first of all you need to be able to define some things .

First of all you should be fine if your strength is in working online or producing of things that people can be able to use offline. This is going to be so much dependent on how much money that you are willing to invest and your locality as well .

Freelancing is one of the ways that I have seen that you can be able to make money . It is going to require that you should be able to learn some digital scales like web development or content writing but at the end of the day it is going to be very worth it .

Dropshipping is also another business that I speak very highly of especially if you are somebody that is willing to do your due diligence and research products that are of high quality and you think people are going to be in need of them . You can generally be able to take advantage of this by advertising on social media and then sending it to people who need it.