Writing article and get paid for it

Wiserr

Do you think writing articles and get paid for it is a good idea? Seriously for me I don't consider it as a great idea my reason is because many articles sites pays you peanuts after you've done lots of work to them this makes me not to think if it's a great idea to earn money online, but still I believe there are some sites that pays you good amount for writing articles but the problem us that we hardly locates such legits sites but if any one here knows if any site that pays you a good amount for writing articles please don't hesitate to share such sites with us, seriously for me I do enjoy earning money while writing be it posting on forums or writing articles, but I must say this when I'm not been paid a good amount on what I did that's what makes me to dislike it, I believe ninety percent of us here will also like it to get paid a good amount for writing articles on any site or plartforms, if any of us here knows how we can locate such site don't hesitate to share with us please, thank you.

The first site I ever worked on was a site that pays it's members for writing original content articles in Bitcoin cash. In terns of pay it was rather good cause there are days I could earn almost two dollars from one article and i usually write three per day. There are other top writers who where earning up to a hundred dollars and more from a single article.

Hey there! I understand your concerns about getting paid properly for writing articles. It can be frustrating when you put in a lot of effort and receive only a small amount in return. However, don't give up on the idea. Explore freelance platforms like Upwork or Fiverr for better-paying opportunities.

The first site I ever worked on was a site that pays it's members for writing original content articles in Bitcoin cash. In terns of pay it was rather good cause there are days I could earn almost two dollars from one article and i usually write three per day. There are other top writers who where earning up to a hundred dollars and more from a single article.
And is this still available now? Do you know other website doing this?