You can earn passive income by turning on your computer/mobile phone and going online

alfred88

You can earn passive income by turning on your computer/mobile phone and going online

HONEYGAIN

Registration link:

r.honeygain.me/ALFRE723A6

(Use the above link to register and get USD 5-only for New User)

Just hang up after installation, nothing needs to be done.

Just like the general Internet accumulated data (1GB = 1 USD), you can also choose to receive Bitcoin BTC

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing about this platform for some time now but I could not download it because of the reviews I got from some people that you cannot make any reasonable amount of money especially if you do not have access to Wi-Fi. It is best for people that has access to Wi-Fi daily

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have lost count on my post asking people to put me through on how this honey grain of an app works. I have downloaded the app for many months in my phone now but never earn a dime as people do claim. I don't know what I need to do to make sure it makes money for me.

alfred88

hi everyone I know that it was a bit low/less to earn from honeygain, but it would be fast if you use both side together like computer/mobile together, plus you need to claim your daily rewards, then you able to earn fast. The main point was this app, you just leave it once you download & remember claim your daily reward, you can earn passive income without doing anything more

uforwealth

Verified member
Honeygain is not meant for every country or all people of the world. The reason for this is that honey gain app consumes data and more power. If you are in living in countries like Nigeria where constant power outage is the oder of the day, you will make nothing from this app.

Besides, mobile data charges are not cheap In Nigeria , if you try to open honey gain app for 24 hours with your data on, you will have spent more than what this app will give you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You understand how these things work. This is why I don't join the bandwagon to do things because I know it might not work the way it should for my country. it just like the other time a friend Brough an idea that we could mine crypto currency I have forgotten the name of the exact currency now , that it is just to leave your phone for the crypto currency to mine. Well, I did after about an hour the mined crypto wasn't even up to 5 cents but my phone almost went bad. I mean the phone was very hot and started hanging. Even the processor became bad and it took so much of my data and left very little benefits for me.

So the truth is that it is not worth the stress just like this honey gains it will not worth it for Nigerians in the long run that's just the simple truth.

uforwealth

Verified member
Honeygain is not meant for every country or all people of the world. The reason for this is that honey gain app consumes data and more power. If you are in living in countries like Nigeria where constant power outage is the oder of the day, you will make nothing from this app.

Besides, mobile data charges are not cheap In Nigeria , if you try to open honey gain app for 24 hours with your data on, you will have spent more than what this app will give you.