Your environment can contribute to your unwillingness to make money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The place which you call your comfort zone or which you call your colony can put you at risk not to have the intention all the thinking to make money . majority of people today do not see that their environment in which they call their comfort zone have killed and destroyed their intention to inspire in life . it is normal for the political and economic instability of a country to make or hinders and obstruct one's ability or intention to make money , but that doesn't mean that the individual cannot help him or herself . Your friends and your family members that make up your environment can kill your mind set to expire in life because they themselves may not develop their intention to expire in their own life and so they just take life away they see it rather than making it better .

it is advised that we should not let our environment destroy our intention to expire in life , which should adopt a mindset of the which which is to make friends with individuals who care about their future and who are struggling to make their future brighter , thereby avoiding individuals who do not care about your future or individuals that possibly thinks that God Grace will cover them and will not allow them to go broke or hungry .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Where we stay determine who will meet, how we think and how we act. And these factors determine who we will become. Socially, we are the products of our society and environment. No one can live outside his or her environment. It is impossible.

However, we can influence our environment to our taste. We can create the kind of environment that we want and desire. We should not be living with only what the environment throw at us because most time, those things may not be palatable.

It is obvious that some people stay in environment that are full of opportunities. They don't need to struggle much before they breakthrough. It may because there are mentors in that environment or there are some social amenities that can aid the success of an individual.

For the fact that we don't have these opportunities doesn't mean we won't be rich or we should limit ourselves. The rich don't think of opportunities, they think of how to create one. And just like the poster advised, we should not be comfortable in our comfort zone.

We should try new things and new environment out. We should learn how to turn our environment to our own benefits.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that the environment can definitely play some role when it comes to making money online. I have been going to my office and I regularly do my work in there and I have noticed that I usually tend to work less because of the noise and disturbance. When you face such kind of issues, you tend to work less because you can easily get distracted.

Many people in offices usually get distracted and this is why there are so many people who tend to work at home and they find working at home much more comfortable as compare to working in an office. Sometimes, many people continuously try to annoy you all the time. In fact, your co-workers and bosses might also try to interrupt you and irritate you.

I used to work for a company where the boss used to interrupt me many times. When it comes to working in a professional environment, the bosses tend to overburden you a lot and this can lead to pressurization of employees, which may result in bad performance of employees. This is the primary reason why many people have been working at home for so long and they prefer making money through freelancing career.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely true that the environment or the place we consider to be our comfort zone can actually play a part or a role in determining how willing and unreluctant we are to what the act of making money online or offline . The people we consider as friends and colleagues which possibly make and contribute to being part of our environment actually determines how our mindset will be toward the act of making money online or offline . It is actually and regularly advise that right from a young age we should only make friends with individuals who are fully aware and concerned about their financial well-being and growth because doing so will make us adopt their mindset as well to also be concerned about our own financial well-being and growth because if we stay among individuals who are not concerned about their financial well-being and growth these have negative repercussions to us and we could be left broke and poor for the rest of our lives .

Being broke and poor is absolutely very unpleasant and individuals who have been in such situation can testify to the fact that it is an uneasy and critical condition that every individual must try to avoid that is why we must make money .

Ajebo25

Verified member
Our friends can also affect the way or the way with think about making money online I remember my friends always said that's decide switch I worked where all scams that I would never get paid from them I prove them wrong when I we drawn from the site and besides paid me that's was when that believed that there was still the Jets lights online I told him you can still find legit side so line he just need to look there are many sides which promises to pay and letter scams other people of the a hard and money this is really affect 10 minute people to hates the Hobbit of making money online the therefore they have met a promise never to engage in anything that's concerns making money online and you longer this is really bad.

They are the sense that affects making money online like parents which will always tell you all control you about wearing when you should go to bed this always affect people as people tend to have more time to work on line during tonight then work and rain today people like me always have time to work online and do night and I prefer it work in online and do not done working online doing today

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The kind of people you surround yourself with determines the amount of money you are going to make money online. If you are surrounding yourself with the kind of people who does not believe in online money making and they are always discouraging you from making money online, your chances of succeeding is probably very slim.

But if you are in the midst of people that believes in online money making and always encourages you then your chances of making something tangible on the Internet is very high. Making money online comes with a lot of psychological advantages and disadvantages in the sense that if you do it right, you will probably profit from it psychologically and vice-versa.

If you want to make money online you must try as much as possible to find a very conducive environment because to make something tangible on the internet you must invest a lot of time. time is a major factor when it comes to making something tangible of the internet because if you are into online business like freelancing which is very time-consuming you can spend almost 15 hours or more a day working online.

Generally, it boils down to your personal decision to make money on the internet.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes , I will not fail to recognise that environment plays a very important role in determining the possibility of succeeding in any online business we are doing, but this is just by the way . Anyone who is interested to work online must first be determined to do so and start to work toward achieving them and not to blame environmental factors to be the reason for his or her own ability to make money..

What I have come to understand is that , even if the environmental factors are not being put into consideration , a lot of people may still not be able to succeed in online business when they are not determined to succeed. At anyone who is interested to work online do not just start any business but must have to try to know the best and the most suitable online business that can generate you the best profit. Learn it to the best of your ability.

Vladv26

Your comfort zone is going to affect you in all area of your life. And this is something that can affect anyone, because we as humans are programmed to remain in our comfort zone and do not take any risks because we are afraid of losing whatever we have at the moment. But you have to understand this is just how your mind runs on automatic pilot and you can change that if you want to. It's definitely not easy going out there, trying different and new things, taking risks, but that's really the only way you can learn new skills and therefore earn more money. If you are always going to be afraid and do the same things over and over you will never grow. You'll remain in the same place for the rest of your life.