Youtube Hacks for Newbie

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You did a lot of research and found a profitable niche; you even hones your video making skills. Yet, you are not getting views, you are not earning money. You are so frustrated that you give up. This is the fate of a lot of video content creators.

The key to become successful is never to give up and never to stop learning. Here are some hacks you can follow.

Repurpose your content: Check your videos, both short videos and long videos and see which videos have received most traffic. Now, try to repurpose your videos with most views. Make a long video from highly views short videos and short videos form highly viewed long videos.

Create more videos on the topics that bring you most traffic: When someone watches your video, youtube will suggest another video from you to this user. You need to crack this code by making more videos on the topics that are bringing you more views.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you search on youtube about how to grow your channel fast, how to start making money on youtube fast, how to make money easily on youtube, and other similar search terms, you will see a lot of youtubers are suggesting that you copy-paste successful popular videos (if they have a creative commons license), create videos on a trending topic, create videos similar to the high traffic vides, etc. However, I do not think these are sustainable methods. If you want to grow on youtube you should be creative, you should be very good at video making, and you should create general interest content. If you use sustainable methods to grow your channel, you will one day grow really big. Never look for shortcut methods to success. If you want to use youtube to make money, learn everything about youtube (how the algorithm works, how traffic works, etc.) and try genuine methods.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm a YouTuber and I will say that it isn't easy making money on YouTube as a newbie but one thing is that one should be consistent as you have stated. Again, one need to enjoy making videos first before thinking about the money because it you go in first for the money and it is not forth coming you become frustrated and boom let go of that dream you must have had for years.

Though I'm yet to monetize my channel but what keeps me on track is the love I just have for making videos I just enjoy them so it is aloy easier for me to continue. Though I dont post all the time but I post as often as I can since I have other things going for me. Well, I enjoy at my pace and this will help m we keep at it for a very long time.

rahim299

For a newbie to be successful in youtube is difficult first thing is the niche. choosing the right niche that fits for you and also have knowledge in the niche otherwise you may end up using others copyrighted content which may lead to copyright claim and copyright strike. There are also royalty free images, videos and music and you can still use them or you can try to learn some courses regarding photography, editing pictures , videos and animation. so that you will have your own creative content. Now we see lot of people have entered youtube after covid but the competition is too tough. Some say that consistency but i have seen some youtube channels who are consistent in posting good quality videos each and every week but have less views and very less subscribers. It's not quantity and quality you have to advertise in the beginning stages of your youtube channel so the people get to watch your quality videos and they get attracted towards it . youtube shorts is newest feature which works as i had also tryed without advertising
because youtube was automatically promoting the shorts and they allocated funds for it.