YouTube monetization

Priofits1

I have a YouTube channel but I've not been able to get subscribers and watch hours. Any idea on how I can hit the milestones of subscribers and watch hours?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think the best way you could try to attract subscribers is by creating a social media campaign or a page and try to get people to subscribe to your channel. You could use social media and create some awesome content and ask people to subscribe to your channel. Please remember that when you create content and ask people to subscribe, remind them of the all the hard work you put to create the content and tell them that all you are asking them is to subscribe to your channel and watch your videos to get interesting content daily! These were some of the best suggestions I could give you and I hope that these tips will help you. :)

B

Brightwarmer

that sounds soo simple but it ain’t that easy. I personally can relate. I had a channel that I couldn’t get even 2 subscribers 😂😂😂😂

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Creating social media campaign is an option too. Going to sign up sites, view for view sites is an option too. You need to YouTube plenty option in order to get subs for your YouTube channel. But the better option amongst nthe aforementioned is having a large follower base on various social media accounts and bringing your video contents closer to your followers. Such brings in the needed views and subscribers as well. But before going on creating social media pages you should seek for better and targeted followers by adding them up via various pages on social media.

benlouie

The Youtube Monetization functions by rewarding the money for every video as per the views that the youtube video gains. To earn more from youtube, share good content which will reach faster among the audience. Upload videos regularly to get more engagement. When you get more engagements your videos will get reached soon and you can earn more from youtube.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Creating social media campaign is an option too. Going to sign up sites, view for view sites is an option too. You need to YouTube plenty option in order to get subs for your YouTube channel. But the better option amongst nthe aforementioned is having a large follower base on various social media accounts and bringing your video contents closer to your followers. Such brings in the needed views and subscribers as well. But before going on creating social media pages you should seek for better and targeted followers by adding them up via various pages on social media.

Do you personally think that making a blog can help you to gain subscribers? I think the main aim of gaining subscribers is to increase your followers and generate passive income through your blog and Youtube channel. If you try to promote our channel by creating a blog, then we might end up getting more subscribers. I think there are various other kinds of platforms such as Quora which a person might use. Quora is being used by many people to generate traffic to their website. Do you think that it could be used to gain subscribers? What do you think?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you personally think that making a blog can help you to gain subscribers? I think the main aim of gaining subscribers is to increase your followers and generate passive income through your blog and Youtube channel. If you try to promote our channel by creating a blog, then we might end up getting more subscribers. I think there are various other kinds of platforms such as Quora which a person might use. Quora is being used by many people to generate traffic to their website. Do you think that it could be used to gain subscribers? What do you think?
I never used quora before when it comes to bring engaged and contributing with me contents. So, I wouldn't know how the system works there, I remembered when i signed up there, because I was looking for an answer via Google search, and a content from quora was indexed as a search option for me to utilize. In order for me to utilize the resources which I'm looking for, quora demanded I should create an account before accessing the answer to what I'm looking for. With such kind of feature, it is believed that quota is ideal for real traffic seeking for blog.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is easy to give tips but difficult to do it yourself. I once tried really hard to get past the youtube monetization threshold. I did manage to build some subscribers but reaching 4000 hours watch time was really difficult. Through ads and other methods, I managed to build 700 plus subscribers but I could not reach even 1000 hours watch time in 12 months.

Priofits1

It is easy to give tips but difficult to do it yourself. I once tried really hard to get past the youtube monetization threshold. I did manage to build some subscribers but reaching 4000 hours watch time was really difficult. Through ads and other methods, I managed to build 700 plus subscribers but I could not reach even 1000 hours watch time in 12 months.
What view for view sites would you recommend?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What view for view sites would you recommend?
You can simply try easyhits4u.com, it's a legitimate view for view sure especially for bloggers and YouTubers. It works fine, you get real traffic with the site, and not robotic traffics. I've used it alot to promote my short link url, it worked for me. I use it too to get views for my blog, when ever I want more traffic without spending a dime. I simply use my data to view others websites, and same number of views will return as well for me. That's just it, no hassle at all. You can try it, and see for yourself okay.

itsyitsy92

I have a YouTube channel but I've not been able to get subscribers and watch hours. Any idea on how I can hit the milestones of subscribers and watch hours?
If it is hard or time taking for you to monetize your channel then it is better for you to buy subscribers from smmpanel it is a easy way to monetize
your channel and it just need investment. I also have experience trust me it really works.

Ajebo25

Verified member
The best and effective way to get subscribers to your YouTube channel is by either creating a Facebook page or group where you can invite people to like and put the links of the videos connected to your YouTube channel to your posts when posting on either a group or page on Facebook.

another way to get people to subscribe to your videos is, when creating a video always remember the person to like and subscribe or turn on the notification bell if not some people might just watch the video and forget to subscribe and that will not make you get to the earning threshold so to play safe always include a part in your video telling them to like or subscribe to your channel you can also download your videos and send it to your friends and families that way you'll get more people to visit your channel and watch your videos.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Most of the time you could diversify visitors to your Youtube channel. If you have a Facebook channel you could share from time to time some newly uploaded videos. If you have a blog you could do the same.

SANIA

Youtube job is indeed a very hectic job and one needs to stay patient as well as persistent in making content daily which is not just informative but also very helpful and entertaining for its visitors.
There is a lot of competition on the internet and it is not easy to stand out from the rest if you are just using Youtube SEO.
You must promote it on other channels as well such as social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, pinterest, instagram and many others.

You can also do paid advertising campaigns and can lead customers to your channels and it is more like a pay first earn later scheme.
You can also promote it in facebook groups too in answer or reply to some useful post relevant to your post.
I wish you all the best for your channel and I hope you can make decent money on Youtube too and all your efforts will be paid off in the future.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The problem with paid advertising is not to pay incentives to users to subscribe and watch youtube videos. Because most users unsubscribe after getting payment and this is bad for your Youtube channel. People must be interested in your content to have permanent subscribers and active commentators.

evan hope

Thanks, Mika for your information.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am giving you some tips. These tips are not based on my experience but I have seen a lot of people succeed with this method. Before you start building subscribers and generating views on your videos, you need two things, one, a lot of videos published on your channel, two, videos are unique and interesting. There are also other things to consider such as need proper video title, proper description, eye-catching thumbnail, medium-length videos, professionally edited videos, non-copyrighted materials, not reusing materials from public domains, and videos on the related niches. Let's say you have followed every rule I just mentioned, how do you start building followers and watch time?
Ask your friends and family to follow your channel, watch your videos, like your videos, and share your videos. If your friends and family actually care about you, building 100 subscribers and 50-100 hours watch time will not be very difficult in less than 15 days.
Start promoting your videos on social media, use relevant tags, Share on every platform where you are active, share on every page, and in groups where you are active. This will let you easily build 100 more subscribers.
Join a GPT site or Micro job site and offer a task where you are paying for subscribing to your channel and watching your videos.

arya12151

The best way to get subscribers and watch time is to share your videos on different social media platforms and upload quality content on your channels. Follow proper seo to get traffic use your keywords in video description. Try to make unique content.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You have to do courses on Youtube or Playlist while the duration of each course is 20 minutes then people will read your playlist then you will earn from monetization.

Brackwom

To get subscribers to your channel, First set a goal and say to yourself, "I want to gain:"

100 subscribers by March
250 subscribers by June
500 subscribers by August
750 subscribers by October
1,000 subscribers by December

You're not going to hit those identical figures every month. Reaching a mini-goal, on the other hand, is less frightening (and more motivating) than obsessing over a distant one.

Here are some tips for you:

Add a Subscribe Button to Your Videos on YouTube
Here's a quick way to get more subscribers to every video you make. Create or download a graphic that says "subscribe," then upload it as a video watermark to YouTube Studio. Viewers will (hopefully) click the graphic to subscribe to your channel after seeing your material.

Collaborate on YouTube to Reach New Audiences
Video collaborations take a lot of effort from creators. They look for like-minded people, develop collaboration ideas, and collaborate on multiple films. But, after all of their hard work, the two creators are rewarded with a priceless benefit: they get to share their overlapping audiences.

In the video descriptions, include a YouTube subscribe link.
The description box isn't just for explaining your video. You can also include affiliate connections, website links, and social network links there. Pasting in a subscribe link, on the other hand, allows users to join your community in just a few taps.

Create the 4 types of videos that people enjoy seeing.
There are plenty of YouTube video ideas to increase your subscriber count. The trick is to discover ones that encourage visitors to return to your channel and subscribe.

We've discovered that four YouTube videos never go out of style:

• Videos of reactions
  • Video tutorials
  • In comparison to videos
  • Videos for a listicle

The most difficult aspect of monetizing a YouTube channel is gaining subscribers. Viewers will watch dozens of videos before subscribing unless the content is profoundly fulfilling. That's why 4,000 view hours can be easier to come by than YouTube subscribers. But I hope these tips will be helpful for you to get more subscribers to your channel. To know techniques to promote your channel you can read this source: YouTube Marketing Tips to Promote Your YouTube Channel