Youtube Or Tiktok Which One Is The Best For A Beginner.

chriss22000

I started making videos with tiktok recently even though i tried out youtube before that which didn't work, but right now i want to go back to youtube because it has more potentials than tiktok obviously.
So guys my proplem is how to get my first 1000 subcribers and 4000 watch time which is seems very difficult. also note that my tiktok got more than 15k followers in one month and more than 10,000 watch hours.

If you ask me, I think I would go for tiktok, well maybe I should say that specifically in my country because if you look around in nigeria, you would realize that it is quite rare to see someone that wants to go into social entertainment job to consider starting off on YouTube, and as a matter of fact tiktok is one of the best social media platforms that young Nigerians do more both the professionals and the rookies. Well if we are going to be fair, we like agree to it that it is more easier to rise to fame on tiktok compared to the other option. I am still not disputing the fact that youtubers are not making good income but it is obviously not easy to start off from there.

Both social media is still competitive , TikTok is the best one you have to concentrate on because that is one of the most popular social media for posting of short content and its mostly depends on what you are interested to post that will determine the social media you are using.

Although you can also make money from YouTube but I believe you have to go for the one which you are naturally comfortable to deal with because that is the one you are likely to succeed and if I was in your position I will preferred to use TiK ToK all the way.

And another thing to consider is that YouTube is more competitive than TikTok because you tube has been in existence for a long time and tik tok is just a new social media that have attracted the world attention some years back.

If you are comfortable of posting short content then you should be dealing with TiK ToK since it is specially designed for such content and not really for long content as YouTube , if you are dealing with long content I believe YouTube will even be the best media for posting of long content as I understand

When it comes to a social media network with a lower barrier to entry I think that TiK ToK has the advantage over YouTube. The application has been created in such a way that only short videos can be posted and I thought you are not going to need a great deal of creativity and time into editing the videos before you can create something that your audience want. You are also not going to be competing with so many people unlike the case is with YouTube and as such I recommend it especially if you are a cinematographer .

Uploading content on YouTube and tik-tok is not so cumbersome and it's a thing that the newbie could venture into because it doesn't require much technicalities. All you need to do is to have a little knowledge around video editing and you should be able to speak good English. But if I have to choose between the tik-tok and YouTube, I will choose TiK ToK because tik-tok has to do with short videos and there is no much for room for professionalism in tiktok. You could just shoot videos of yourself dancing and upload it on tik-tok then that's all. But you cannot do something like that on YouTube because you would have to upload videos that is lengthy and should pass across message to the viewers. With this points that I mentioned , it is crystal clear that tick tock is much simpler than YouTube in terms of video uploading. This is why you would see so many students venturing into uploading videos on TiK ToK because it is very very easy and does not require much technicalities. It is however important that if you want to make money by this means, you should have a little knowledge around video editing and you should be able to shoot videos correctly.