💯 RUSH before it goes viral.New earning app(Earn 1 dollar/day)

Mcgabriel

Hi guys! Are out looking for a way to make some little extra cash?. especially In a passive way and earn some extra income? Then you are in he write post.

PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY...CANT guarantee how long it will stay....

Am going to drop a video to assist you with how to to.make money after earning...just comment below with a screen shot after registration...and then I will tutor you indepthly.. if you are finding it hard but it is straightforward
The STREAK Simply explains the more you remember to come back and tap the mining button the more your rewards and mining speed so don't forget to come back and tap mine every 24 hours

STEPS TO GET STARTED
1)Go to the app EMBER FUND on playstore and sign up using your email and password and you'll required to create a pin...please keep it confidential
(Incase you are asked for a code,use this 👉👉MNGSZCVZZ79
2)After signing up,click on the start mining Bitcoin button...(NOTE:you don't need any investment.ITS TOTALLY FREE)
3)TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THE ACTIVATED MINER AND POST IT IN THE COMMENT BELOW...AFTER WHICH I'M GOING TO SEND YOU SOME STEP BY STEP PICTURES AND 2 VIDEOS TO GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO INCREASE YOUR EARNINGS

PLEASE TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUS

HINT
DONT MISS A DAY OF MINING WITH EMBER FUNDS AND PARTICIPATE WITH THE HOURLY TOURNAMENTS

IMG-20231017-WA0060.jpg

. IMG-20231023-WA0075(1).jpg