2 Get paid to Write Sites You don't Know Exist

Holicent

VIP Contributor
If you are still unsure of how to investigate and locate paid to post websites with which you can collaborate, you are welcome to follow my thread, as I will be providing information and tempting offers on such platforms. You only need to read carefully and select the ones that meet your needs.

1.Informed Comment
Informed comment is a leading publication on foreign policy and policymaking. They are looking for articles that can help with foreign policy and policy decisions. They are especially interested in content about US foreign policy, politics in the Middle East, and politics in South Asia. They also want content that talks about religion, human rights, the rights of women, the rights of workers, religious discrimination, energy, and climate change.

They pay $100 per accepted piece, and they anticipate submissions to be between 800 and 1,000 words.

2. Copyhacker
Copyhacker is interested in useful content for designers, freelancers, startups, and marketers. They are looking for articles that talk about starting and growing a business, freelancing for money and lifestyle, conversion copywriting, user experience and A/B testing, product design, persuasion, and psychology, and other topics.

They anticipate in-depth and thorough research in articles. Articles with fewer than 2,000 words are rarely accepted, and they prefer first-person narratives. Each item costs $325 from them.

You are right I didn't know about these two site but I had to make my own research when I read about informed comments. it will be such a good idea to write about the US Policy foreign policy and its politics. It will be an intriguing one as I follow their political News a lot so as to know what is going on around the world.

it wouldn't be a bad idea to make such good amount of $100 per article that It just about 800 to 1000 words count

I have like that the accept content that dwells on the rights of women, religious discriminatio religion, human rights, , the rights of workers. These are great topics that one can easily write on.

But how do one get the topic to write? do one have to choose a topic and just write for the site

Looks like the OP is writing about the websites that wouldn't even accept the admin and moderators of trendri. LOL I don't know about these websites but based on what I have read here I think these websites are reserved for the professional writers with years of writing experience and commend over language and writing. Most of here are struggling with language and writing. We are only good with sites like triendri where we can earn without being professional writers. I have issues when people post about the sites like this. When someone is reviewing sites, either he or she should have experience with the site, or the site should be appropriate for the audience the writer is writing for. There are a lot of prestigious newspapers and magazines, both online and offline, one could write about these sites and print media but this does not mean these posts would be beneficial for us.