2 Ways to get rid of your Cold

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Honey and milk:

Honey and milk have antiviral properties and it is really effective in the treatment of cold and cough. The antioxidants present in it keep the virus away from freezing. You only need a glass of organic honey and milk. Mix one spoon of honey with milk and drink it every night after dinner. You can take raw honey too twice a day.

2. Turmeric milk:

Turmeric is known for its antioxidant and antibiotic properties. Apart from this turmeric makes it the best drink for health. Drinking turmeric milk gives you instant relief in cold and cough. You can also take turmeric water if you want. To make this you have to mix two pinch of turmeric powder in a glass of milk.

That's tremendous information you posted here about erasing cold and cough with this two substances. I don't neglect the fact they can cure cold and cough, but the fact that, quality honey is scarce made it difficult for me to find the best one to drink which will bring the best to my health. Thanks for bringing the information, now I'll be going to search turmeric milk, and organic honey.

Honey is really good especially if you mixed it with milk and take when you have cold but do you really think this is one of the most effective way for people to get rid of cold in their body system ? I'll suggest that if you feel cold it is better for you to take in jacket that will help you and prevent you from getting cold together with a tea