3 Ways to get rid of Colds

raaman

Valued Contributor
3 Ways to get rid of Colds:

1. Basil leaves for cold:

Let the basil leaves boil for some time and then make a decoction out of it. When the water is warm enough, drink it slowly. This recipe is effective for children also with the help of relief for colds and coughs.

2. Ginger:

Ginger acts as the best medicine for colds and cough. When you feel cold, it makes your body warm. Due to the anti-inflammatory properties present in ginger, it helps to open your blocked nose. Finely chop the fresh ginger into small pieces and make a syrup on it, and mix it in a glass of warm milk.

In this, you can also mix some tea leaves and basil leaves. After boiling it for a while, drink it. This drink helps you to get relief from winter colds. If you want, you can also use the raw turmeric powder in winter. This method works well not only for children but for adults as well.

3. Green Tea:

There will always be a feeling of relief in cold and cough when you drink something warm. Green tea contains plenty of antioxidants which makes it the best drink during the Common Cold. During this cold, you get relief immediately with symptoms such as running nose and sore throat. You can prepare tea for yourself in a normal manner and use it twice a day. You can add honey and lemon to make it tastier and make it healthy.

Dora Wi

Nice list. I haven't heard of basil for colds before. Honey and vitamin C are also good when you have a cold. But in the end it's also important to know when you need to see a doctor.

Maria Javed

There are many ways to get rid of colds.
Fusion
Ginger and lemon
Take a pan and put 2 cups of water in a pan at a medium flame bring it to boil take a 1/2 ginger tsp and grated it and swimmer it for 4 to 5 minutes. Put the slices of lemon in it mix it and swimmer it for 2 minutes. Take honey 1/2 tsp or according to taste and drank it up. And you can drank it twice in a day. I know this home remedy because in winter when I am sick my mother gave me this coffee and I drank it and it is really very helpful.

Ginger and tumeric

Take a pan and put 2 cups of water in a pan and wait until it comes to boil used 3 or 4 pieces of cloves, and 2 or 3 cinnamon sticks, 1 inch ginger, crushed black pepper 1/4 tsp, pink salt 1 inch, turmeric powder 1/2 tsp mix it up and boils it on a low flame for 10 minutes. Put honey 1/2 tsp or according to the taste. You can drank it only once a day.

Ginger and black pepper
. Take a pan and put 2 cups of water bring it to boils put 1/2 crushed black pepper, ginger 1 inch slices mix it and boils it on a low flame for 10 minutes. Put honey according to taste. And drank it.

I hope so that every one should take benefit from these home remedies.

E

eldavis

Hot and spicy pepper soup also helps with cold. It does not have to be chicken pepper soup, you can actually make it with anything. I remember back then when we had cold, my mom would make pepper soup and after taking it, our noise would start running like crazy. It was cheap and very easy to make.