2 Ways to make money offline

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Money is what makes the world goes around because that's what we all use to survive. So a lot of people do look for good ways to make money being it online or offline, so let's talk about making money offline.

1) Business

* A lot of people do make their money offline by establishing a profitable business for themselves. Some people do not have idea or tips about online earning opportunities that's why they prefer business.

* There are so many profitable business we can venture to in order to make money offline.
Though business is a good means to make money offline, but there are some tips to know about offline business in order to grow and promote them.

2) Some people also make their money offline by learning Skills like barbing, tailoring, painting and so many other skills.

Any other ways to earn offline? Please guys kindly share.

Some people also make money through real estate which is offline too, this deals with buying of lands, houses, office building and even incomplete buildings.

It also deals with selling and renting out of these estates to people that need.

Offline business is very much like online business where you supply what people need, this could be anything actually and as long as people buy, then it's a business.

Furniture making is also another great offline business that people engage in and make money from, even though it's capital intensive but the returns are massive also.

You can also try out auto repairs which is a service business, where you have to learn first and gain mastery before you'll be able to sell the service and money from it.

When it comes to making money, I always advise people to learn a skill because that's what will make you stand out.

If you know how to do something very well, whether online or offline you'll make money consistently over time, I'll take myself as an example, when I started making websites people refer more customers to me and I always get good reviews from those that I work with because I know what I'm doing and I dedicate a good amount of time in perfecting my craft.

I think one of the best ways to earn online is to actually have a skill set working for you. Once you learn a skill set, you can start up something small for yourself to generate money for you. It might take time at the beginning but that's just how it is. With time things would work out well.

There are a lot of ways one can make money offline. One of the best I always emphasize on is learning a skill. With a skill, you feel more independent and less reliant on somebody else. I always say your skills define you. Learning a skill makes one confident of money what he/she does. You could also make use of this skill online by joining freelancing platforms such as fiverr and upwork. Skills build up confidence and pride and everyone should have one. Most people today graduate without a job. So they rely on their skills to make something out of it.

There are a lot of ways one can make money offline. One of the best I always emphasize on is learning a skill. With a skill, you feel more independent and less reliant on somebody else. I always say your skills define you. Learning a skill makes one confident of money what he/she does. You could also make use of this skill online by joining freelancing platforms such as fiverr and upwork. Skills build up confidence and pride and everyone should have one. Most people today graduate without a job. So they rely on their skills to make something out of it.

Offline money making is highly crucial because one has to have something tangible (apart from earning online) doing.

We can do these things you've listed offline. And you are right to say that they are some of the best ways to make money offline.

Just an addendum: soccer. I love to play soccer so earning from it should be a pleasure for me. I believe in doing what one enjoys. That is, earning from your passion. So if anyone likes to explore this, by all means do!

It is also one of the most lucrative jobs in the world right now

To to be able to make money offline you must first of all develop a business ideas you wish or intend to implement or establish . it has not always been easy to develop a good profitable business idea that is worthy of establishments but anyways we human beings will always keep trying . For example you intend to establish a poultry business the first and foremost factors you need to consider is the location of where the business will be assuming the capital to establish the business is already in existence . it is important that we establish our poultry business in an area not filled with too much population . Because a poultry farm is more likely to exhibit pungent and corrosive smell as a result of the rearing of various kind of farm birds . So in order to avoid disturbing and destructing the peace of individuals living in the area it is advised to find an isolated place to establish you are poultry business .

Another factor to consider is your nearness to the market so as to be recognised and noticed by members of the public and other executive patronizers . Especially if your business is that of buying and selling nature .

Making money offline is not a rocket science because all you need to do is to identify what people needs in a particular geographical location and try as much as possible to provide to their needs and boom you are probably making money.

This is one thing that reasonable business people use to make a lot of money in a particular geographical location. There are several businesses use you can venture into offline and make a whole lot of money for yourself and one of my most recommended businesses offline is poultry business.

Poultry business venture can give you a whole lot of money if you do it the right way. You need to understand that you need reasonable amount of money for your investment on different things like land buying off poultry products and feeds. The land you will get must be very good because that alone can give you the comfort to feed them well and probably make a lot of profit.

It is important you try as much as possible to always have enough poultry products during festive seasons because that is when a lot of people buy them and probably make a lot of money for themselves.

Barbing salon business is also a very lucrative business anyone can venture into and make money.