Ways to make money offline

allison001

Verified member
This forum really helps a lot, because we know so many ways of making money online here in this forum. So let's talk about how we can make money offline.
Some people that don't have any idea about online money making to survive, they are there good and legitimate way they do make their money even without using the internet.

One of the most famous where I see a lot of people make their money offline is driving. Drivers to make so much money everyday, here in my country, taxi drivers do make not less than 5,000 naira everyday,after deducting money for food and fuel.

Another good and payable way others make their money offline opening a profitable business for themselves. Doing business is really profitable it all depends on the kind of offline business you choose.
They do make money offline from business like selling of plantain, roasted chicken, selling of farm crops and so much more.

A lot of women do not sit and watch their husband Carter for them,they do make their money offline from their restaurant business.
This is one of the lucrative business in my area,they do get more customers because they cook delicious food, it's a good way to earn.

This forum really helps a lot, because we know so many ways of making money online here in this forum. So let's talk about how we can make money offline.
Some people that don't have any idea about online money making to survive, they are there good and legitimate way they do make their money even without using the internet.

One of the most famous where I see a lot of people make their money offline is driving. Drivers to make so much money everyday, here in my country, taxi drivers do make not less than 5,000 naira everyday,after deducting money for food and fuel.

Another good and payable way others make their money offline opening a profitable business for themselves. Doing business is really profitable it all depends on the kind of offline business you choose.
They do make money offline from business like selling of plantain, roasted chicken, selling of farm crops and so much more.

A lot of women do not sit and watch their husband Carter for them,they do make their money offline from their restaurant business.
This is one of the lucrative business in my area,they do get more customers because they cook delicious food, it's a good way to earn.
Hi. Hope your are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative thread about ways to make money offline. The truth is that nowadays most people are interested in making money online rather than making money offline.

Online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs since you can work from the comfort of your own house without a boss checking your work, pushing you to work harder and harder, making remarks or perhaps complaining all the time. What's more, with online jobs you can have flexible working hours. This means that you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish and spend more time with your family and friends or find time for yourself to do your hobbies.

However, although online jobs are very popular, there are some problems that you may face up when working online. First of all, most sites that offer online jobs are fake so you may waste your precious time and effort working on them without getting paid in the end. Another problem with online jobs is that you can hardly make a living from them unless you also have an offline job. It is believed that offline jobs are more profitable than online jobs.

For these reasons, thank you very much for letting us know about ways to make money offline as well. The ways mentioned in your post are very interesting, profitable and really very helpful for those who wish to work offline.

We can earn money by both ways online and offline there are various jobs through which we can make money offline i was also doing a offline job i was a lecturer in college but for this i had to go to the college daily and work under the vice principal due to stress i had been leaving this job i want to say that some people bear the stress the offline jobs and do their duties properly the whole year but some not like me otherwise there are many professional beside teachings you can work on lab ,in agricultural industries etc you can open their own shop of fast food because due to busy life people prefer to eat outside food ,you can drive the car if you know how to drive, today the demand of hardware and software is very high and specially mobile repairing people are earning a lot of money through here, you can also do job in government sector if you have good qualifications its all depends on you guys in which field you are interested first find your interests and then gain experience after this you can achieve your goal and will become successful

When it comes to making money offline there are a lot of opportunities in which anyone can capitalise on and make some good amount of money.

The truth is that making money offline is much more straight-forward when compared to online money making especially for people who are not tech-savvy. There are several businesses in which we can venture into offline and make some good amount of profit but of course it is important to have proper knowledge and understanding of how such business works in order not to make losses.

Before you venture into offline business there are some certain things you must put in place and one of them is getting a very good location for your business. Location plays a very important role when it comes to business success in the sense that your inability to get a good location would probably frustrate your business ideas.
The main reason a lot of people do not succeed in offline businesses is not because they are bereft of business ideas but they can have location they are in. Some of the best businesses I can advise anyone to venture into currently offline are poultry business grocery business, Driving business, etc.

Yeah, you have listed some legit ways a lot of people do make their money offline such as selling of farm produce and a restaurant business. This is a very good means of making money, but you must put a lot of things into consideration when starting up any business.

We have so many legit ways of making money offline. Some of our youth do make their money though laundry, this is a very good business idea. As I said earlier you must put a lot of things into consideration, like the location you choose to do your business, having a good detergent to remove all stains, be nice to customers, be punctual to work and lots of things.

Making money offline is somehow better than making money online, the reason why I say so is that you will not be easily scammed offline, but talking about making money online, we all know how it can happen if care is not taken.
Having a profitable business you do offline, your main target is your customer and how to satisfy them. Though sometimes it's competitive but you can succeed if you know or have a tip on how to manage your offline business.

There are so many ways an individual can make money offline . Due to the availability of various scam websites in the internet a whole lot of individuals are not comfortable making money online rather they are concerned on various ways they can make money offline . Although online businesses are said to be more profitable than offline businesses but still there are some advantages why offline businesses is more preferable and safe to online business . One of the advantage is that you will be able to know the inflow and outflow of your capital , energy , knowledge , and time which you've invested in the course of running the offline business .

Some people prefer indulging in offline businesses that do not require or consume huge amount of capital that is why it's advisable to concentrate on making or producing homemade products such as : baking and frying homemade confectioneries like bread , buns , doughnuts , egg rolls and burgers etc or better still engage in the preparation of homemade local drinks like : zobo , tiger nut drink , soya beans milk , lemonade and home made fruit juice . they are both business ideas are effective in making money online are one of the advantages that it requires low or no capital to start .