5 Ways to Make Extra Money Offline

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!!Well,this post is for those who are interested in making money offline instead of online.
Please check the 5 ways below and find the best one or best ones for you.

1.) You can rent out a room in your house you do not use or need. This is a great passive income.

2.) You can mow lawns or offer gardening services.

3.) You can clean houses in your neighbourhood.

4.) You can babysit children.

5.) You can deliver packages. You can sign up to Amazon Flex to become a driver and work when you want.

Hope that you will find these 5 ways to make extra money offline interesting.What do you think?
Are there more ways you could add? Any suggestions from you are more than welcome.

I think you listed these side hustling based on your country. This is because these businesses or hustlings are hit common in my country.
Hi btaliat. Good evening from my region. Thank you for your post. Please let us know about any ways you can make money offline in your county.
It would be very interesting. Thanks a lot.

The problem is not really about all this but the problem is how you will be able to get people that are interested in the services ,we have people in our neighborhood but they are not interested in all these minor services
. Delivering of package for Amazon could have been the best way of making some extra bucks but it is not available over here and people will not have an opportunity to make money . The best way to make money here as a side hustle is just to do it on the internet because internet will give you an opportunity.

Well, If you are looking to work offline, so, I suggest you to join any job. It would be far better than those types of work which you mentioned, however, if someone didn`t get job they might think of it, but, first try to get job.

The problem is not really about all this but the problem is how you will be able to get people that are interested in the services ,we have people in our neighborhood but they are not interested in all these minor services
. Delivering of package for Amazon could have been the best way of making some extra bucks but it is not available over here and people will not have an opportunity to make money . The best way to make money here as a side hustle is just to do it on the internet because internet will give you an opportunity.
Hi Sotherefore.Thank you for your nice post and for your time. I fully agree with you. It is important to find people that are interested in the services. Maybe these people can be relatives or friends. Why not?
Amazon is a good option for some countries. Well, if somebody cannot find a good job offline then they can try working online.
Thanks again for your nice post. Have a great weekend.

Hi Sotherefore.Thank you for your nice post and for your time. I fully agree with you. It is important to find people that are interested in the services. Maybe these people can be relatives or friends. Why not?
Amazon is a good option for some countries. Well, if somebody cannot find a good job offline then they can try working online.
Thanks again for your nice post. Have a great weekend.
I also agree with you and I believe the best way for people to make money online now it's just to learn a skill and go into full-time freelancing ,although it might really be difficult at the beginning but with constant dedication it is possible for you to have a breakthrough in your freelance journey, but definitely is not going to be easy because of the competition The end... That is what I am trying to do, other people might decide to engage in affiliate marketing or youtube it is also a better way to make money online as it all depend on the interest of an individual.

I really love this write-up because you have listed some legit ways we can make money even without using the internet.
They are not of people that still don't have a clue on how to make money online, so in this way they come up with different idea of making money offline in order to survive.
We have so many ways we can make money offline.

Let's say you are very good in teaching, you can make your money offline by teaching students. So many parents really want their children to be very intelligent and smart,so this Opens an opportunity for you if you are really good in teaching.
You can schedule your time to do this, you can be doing this three or four times a week depending on what you agreed with the parent,and you'll also be paid according to agreement.

There are so many people that do make their money offline by creating a big space for car parking. I know of one place in my area, a lot of taxi drivers to park their cars they then pay the man. It's always secure because he has tight security.
This is a very good way to make money offline, because you earn everyday.

When it comes to making money both online and offline there are a lot of unlimited opportunities in which people can capitalise on and make good amount of money.
Sometimes, the problem is not because people does not want to make money on some things but because they do not have knowledge about that particular business or their ego will not allow them to venture into some businesses.

There is this kind of business i observed some time ago because I am a friend to someone who is into such a business. It is a vulcanizing business, but a lot of people downplay the potentials of this business in the sense that they see people who are into it as poor but the reverse is definitely the case.

The guy made over $20 right in my eyes and I would probably say it is a very lucrative business but a lot of people downplay it.
All you need to do is to get a very good location after you might have acquired the skill because it takes some kind of skill for you to learn it.
Another good business in which people can venture into is transporting of agricultural products from one place to another. This means you buy it at a cheaper price in rural areas and sell it at a higher price in urban areas. It is one of the businesses I am looking to venture into soon.

Thank you very much for bringing up this topic, most of us are used to making money online. Let's say we didn't know about online earning, what are the different ways you can make money offline.

I can see so many people making their money offline by repairing phones. At first, I thought that people who repair phone don't get enough money, but I was wrong. Phone repairers do make so much money by repairing phones.
Anything you know that will put food on your table, you must learn it very well. So being a professional phone doctor you can be making so much money from it.

Some people also make their money offline from sport. Some of our youth looks for a very good location to establish or start up their shop to stream live matches. This is a good means to earn offline but it's not all the time that you'll be streaming live matches,but at least it do help.

Why not try making money online if you are a professional driver. A lots of parents feeling their family make good money by driving students to their Various homes after school hours. You may also be employed to drive for a company.

What about setting up an indoor kitchen? Alot of persons tend to over look this line of business, but it is actually one of the most lucrative business out there. Starting up an indoor kitchen does not really require that much, once you have a good cooking skills, you can make use of your personal kitchen tools to prepare the dishes, while you get disposable plates you can use in selling to your customers. Packaging matters alot when it come to running an indoor kitchen.

A lot of people are looking for ways to be more independent in the course of making money and so they are looking for ways to make extra money apart from the original or normal source of income which usually could be paid yearly , monthly or weekly . There are various offline side hustle an individual can indulge in to earn extra income . Side hustle like baby sitting is one of the way people are using to make extra income online . Is it okay that babysitting job done by women but that is not always true a man or a male person can babysit and could succeed if he possesses good skills and knowledge in that line of offline business .

Taking a tutoring side hustle service as a tutor , lecturer , or teacher on a particular course or subject can be seen as an effective way to make extra income offline . Guardians and parents whose children are still in primary or pre-primary schools sometimes are in need of children who could teach their children at home on subject they do not fully understand like mathematics , and so making your self available as a tutor can be profitable in area like this .

There are a lot of ways you can make money online. You can simply find a job where you get paid monthly or simply learn a skills. Offline jobs are reliable and efficient since you don't get scared of being scammed. For me, I'd rather learn a skill. Be it tailoring, barbing or making designs and artworks or clients. Learning a skills requires less work and effort since you're dependent on your job and do what you do best. You can also set up a provision store or start up a mini business. Start up a recharge card business or a VTU business with just your mobile phone and available data. You just have to make research and choose the one suitable for you.