Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsimran

Banned
With the job below, earning money by posting YouTube comments is a simple four-step process:

Click the pre-given link to company’s YouTube video

Copy and paste the pre-written comment into the box

Post!

It takes about 2 minutes and you can make $200 per day doing this. Here are the job details…

Job title: Earn $280 per day posting YouTube comments for small companies

Job description: We have 5 small online companies looking to bolster their presence on YouTube. To do this they want to employ several remote workers to copy and paste comments on their YouTube videos to try and promote discussion and increase the view count of their content. This is very straight-forward work, which you’ll be able to do whilst watching TV, listening to podcasts or the radio. If you’re looking for difficult, challenging work, this probably isn’t the job for you.

Pay: $280 per day

Location: This is remote work you can do from anywhere, so we’re looking for people from India (though you will need to be English speaking).

Requirements: You need a smartphone, tablet, PC, or laptop and an internet connection. The hours are flexible - you can choose between 2-8 hours per day.

Necessary Experience: If you’ve never commented on a Youtube video before, it’s very easy - especially as you’ll be provided with the comment to post. As I say, posting each comment can take as little as 2 minutes. And we’ll provide you with optional basic training in case you feel you need some additional support. Three questions… Can you handle copy and pasting YouTube comments? Do you want to make $280 per day? Do you want to work remotely? If you answered YES to all three of those questions… Image 4 - 1200x628.png

Kendy

Verified member
I am doubting the possibility of making of $280 on YouTube daily as you have claimed but the first suspicion is that; you failed to attach your own payment proof which you made money from it. I know some few persons who make money from YouTube but this is because of the quality content and videos they upload and there is even a criteria before you are eligible to start earning, which is you must have upto 1000subscribers. How then is it possible to just comment and make such money in just a day? I noticed that the thread starter also has a sweet mouth when it comes to marketing and with this, one needs to be very careful to avoid wasting your time and resources. If this was true, everyone would become millionaires by now.

I think if you need traffic on your content, you can ask for assistance from the forum users, rather than being corky. I do not even have to go through the process because, I hate to say but this is not legitimate in any way. I had wasted my time on Gramfree and after I wasted my time and resources in watching YouTube videos, I was not paid and I had no one to hold accountable.

It is literally impossible to make $280 a day only posting comments on YouTube. Do you have any payment proof of the stated platform?. Everybody is afraid of falling into scam or non paying website, which would make one doubt that stated platform above. $280 seems too good to be true and for the most part, I personally won't signup with the platform. For you to engage in a platform like this, I'm sure they're looking for new members and you're making . you should have had a thorough review on this platform in the review apps and website segment and attach a photo of payment proof if at all you've earned such amount. From the way you wrote, you're pretty confident about this site and I can conclude that you may have cashed out from it. So, a simple payment proof photo won't hurt and if possible, further evaluations. What I also noticed is that you actually copied what was written in the website and had it pasted here. One advice is that you should make a quality review and everyone would want to click on it and if possible, join this platform.

Sikapa

Verified member
Wow, this is too good to believe. Making $280 per day is something that is doubtful because commenting on YouTube channels can earn you that huge amount of money. Well, that is my suggestion and maybe I'm seeing things from different angles. To make that amount of money per day just online is something that is not easy, although there some people who are making this amount of money but these people might have special skills and they are maybe making money as freelancer, writer, and others. But to make $280 per day just by comments is something I can say is true. It would be better and also make it easier if you can some some payment prove or something like that.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
With the job below, earning money by posting YouTube comments is a simple four-step process:

Click the pre-given link to company’s YouTube video

Copy and paste the pre-written comment into the box

Post!

It takes about 2 minutes and you can make $200 per day doing this. Here are the job details…

Job title: Earn $280 per day posting YouTube comments for small companies

Job description: We have 5 small online companies looking to bolster their presence on YouTube. To do this they want to employ several remote workers to copy and paste comments on their YouTube videos to try and promote discussion and increase the view count of their content. This is very straight-forward work, which you’ll be able to do whilst watching TV, listening to podcasts or the radio. If you’re looking for difficult, challenging work, this probably isn’t the job for you.

Pay: $280 per day

Location: This is remote work you can do from anywhere, so we’re looking for people from India (though you will need to be English speaking).

Requirements: You need a smartphone, tablet, PC, or laptop and an internet connection. The hours are flexible - you can choose between 2-8 hours per day.

Necessary Experience: If you’ve never commented on a Youtube video before, it’s very easy - especially as you’ll be provided with the comment to post. As I say, posting each comment can take as little as 2 minutes. And we’ll provide you with optional basic training in case you feel you need some additional support. Three questions… Can you handle copy and pasting YouTube comments? Do you want to make $280 per day? Do you want to work remotely? If you answered YES to all three of those questions… View attachment 52848
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for your informative and interesting thread. It is a wonderful idea to make money just by posting YouTube comments. Everyone wants to earn money fast. However, making $280 per day commenting on YouTube is too good to be true. In the past, I used to work for several earning sites that proved to be fake in the end since I never received any payment from them. That was very disappointing and unfair for me at the same time. Consequently, I am more careful now and I always do a very good search for any new site I come across. I would not like to waste time, effort or even money again on a site that it is not worth it. So, in this case, we would appreciate it if you could share with us some more information, like a payment proof, in order to help us figure out whether we could join this site and make some money from it as well. Thanking you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.