D

Deleted member 13140

1. Sumo
Sumo Though I wasn't aware of it until I think last week is one of the most attractive free blogging tools available. It allows you to customize your blog with social sharing buttons, email capture forms, and numerous stats. A premium version is also available, which includes more advanced features like a/b split testing and more complex templates, I see this on a lot of blogs nowadays

2. Sendinblue (Mostly email marketing)
This is a digital marketing swiss army knife. Using their advanced email features, you can create a personalized email template. You may also use it for customized SMS marketing and live chat. To build a high-converting email copy, employ heat maps, A/B testing, and real-time statistics.

3. Canva
This is arguably the greatest tool for making bespoke photos that you can use on social media or in blog posts. Consider featured photos, in-content images, and so forth. Basically, anything that will improve the visual appearance of your blog.

What I love about canva is the huge opportunity it has, that it's not only for bloggers, But for Anyone who uses visuals as an organic content strategy, and these people are mostly found on Instagram

4. Grammarly
I don't use it very often, but I know it's arguably the most popular blogging tool on the list. It automatically checks your articles for correct grammar and spelling! The ability to write well is essential for carrying out your blog content plan..

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Grammarly has been a life saver to many content creators out there especially when you are on premium mode. It checks your grammar, detects the level of plagiarized content and more.

Canva is good but you can only enjoy it while if you are a premium user. You get top and high quality logos, templates, images and more. I like it but will only subscribe if I use it frequently.

D

Deleted member 13140

I just realized I over delivered, I said 3 where as I listed 4, anyways I couldn't leave Grammarly, it has helped many, content creators that pay thousands for editors this simple website can help you edit your content without stress, even I think someone can earn money with Grammarly, just collect a freelance offer to edit an article and then just head over to Grammarly and edit the article with the software and that's it. someone should try this out, lol I will definitely try

D

Deleted member 28127

Canva or Grammarly extensions are available for Xenforo forums but for MyBB, it is not available. You can also install it for Drupal or Joomla or WordPress (needs a business version).

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have used all of these marketing tools except sendinblue. But I do not like to include grammarly in the list of marketing tool because grammarly is a tool to check your language and grammar, this tool is very useful if you are a blogger or writer. I have been using grammarly since a long time. Canva can be used to create marketing material such as ads, posters, flyers, social media templates, logo, etc. Even though I am skilled graphic designer and use photoshop and other designing tools, I find Canva very handy. I use Canva for quick design needs.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is a lucrative business if you are ready to put in the necessary work and endure for a long time. I have seen some people who build a successful blog without using much tools.

I believe that with the right tools the success with the blogging will be pretty much easy and fast. Here are some of other tools for every blogger out there.

Google search Console
Google search console is free and we can open an account if you have a Gmail account. Google search console is good for indication of your website on search engine as well as other posts.

Ahref
Ahref is an essential tools which you can use for various things concerning SEO. Ahref is an excellent tools for keyword research as well as a spying on the competitor. Other alternatives are Long Tail Pro, Semrush, Keyword Finder etc.

Serp Robot
this software is used to track some of the keyword you are targeting on Google search engine. It helps to determine the level of your progress concerning search engine optimisation.

MailShake
Mail Shake comes in handy when you want to start outreach into other bloggers in your need for guest posting. It helps you to send large amount of email at a go.

HARO
HARO is online based tools which people are using to win quality backlinks to their website. You receive a backlinks in return.

D

Deleted member 13140

I would say Grammerly isn't a marketing tool, it's a general too that anyone can use, but as a blogger using Grammerly I would call it a blogging tool and as a marketer using Grammerly to check the spelling of my sales letters I would call it a marketing tool.

And I also love canva, its also a general tool, both for designing flyers for your blog and for designing ads for your clients if you're a marketer, all tools can be used by anyone, even sendinblue can be said to be a blogging tool and for marketers who collect emails can be said to be a marketing tool, it just depends on who is using it
I have used all of these marketing tools except sendinblue. But I do not like to include grammarly in the list of marketing tool because grammarly is a tool to check your language and grammar, this tool is very useful if you are a blogger or writer. I have been using grammarly since a long time. Canva can be used to create marketing material such as ads, posters, flyers, social media templates, logo, etc. Even though I am skilled graphic designer and use photoshop and other designing tools, I find Canva very handy. I use Canva for quick design needs.