Gabbana

Most beginners who want to make money with affiliate marketing simply publish some random content and insert affiliate links within the article. That strategy may or may not work, but if you truly want to increase your affiliate revenue, you must ensure that the content you publish reaches your intended audience. The following are 5 tips to get started:
1. Create a blog or a YouTube channel.
A blog and a YouTube channel are not the same thing, and not just because one is written and the other is video. However, they differ in terms of SEO, conversions, time, and cost.
2. Enroll in Affiliate Programs
There are various affiliate programs out there. You just simply need to find one that works for you and you can get started.
3. Be Wary of Amazon
Unless you refer people to Amazon games, Luxury Beaty, or Amazon Explore, your Amazon commissions are based on category and you only make 0-5 percent. Otherwise, you'll need a lot of sales to make a living and will most likely have to refer people to big ticket items (video equipment on YouTube is a big one especially if you’re into cameras, lenses, lights, etc).
4. Add Affiliate Links To Your content
5. Get Traffic Before Sales
One of the biggest mistakes bloggers make is focusing on money first. This is bad for a few of reasons:
• No traffic = no sales
• Most affiliates require you to have some traffic
• Your authenticity is ruined if you’re too salesy from the start
IF YOU WANT A FULL AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE FOR FREE THAT CHANGE MY LIFE TO THIS
TEXT ME UP ON WHATSAPP TO GET THE FREE COURSE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE ALSO
+2349019111355

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is not something you do unprofessionally and expect to make any sale because it requires a lot of work and consistency for you to be able to succeed.

Affiliate marketing requires some level of dedication and professionalism in what you do if you really want to become profitable as an affiliate marketer. It is always very important for you to open a niche blog whenever you want to venture into affiliate marketing because from there you can be writing about the articles you are promoting and the chances of people purchasing it will be high because from your article you can convince them to buy the product.

You don't just spam your affiliate links on the internet and expect people to buy whatever you are promoting. It does not work that way because people are actually very careful of scammers on the internet and therefore they will not patronize any random person.

Fate45

I have tried Clickbank and they have decent stuff, but very costly to purchase. I am working with Warrior Plus, I find they have the best and most affordable Offers to be an affiliate for. You should check them out.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have tried Clickbank and they have decent stuff, but very costly to purchase. I am working with Warrior Plus, I find they have the best and most affordable Offers to be an affiliate for. You should check them out.
The reason you think clickbank is costly to purchase it because you have actually not used the right traffic method in order to drive traffic. there are a lot of people making some good amount of money from clickbank.

All you need to do is to try as much as possible to build a very reputable traffic source and you are actually good to go. One thing I like about clickbank is that they have great products in which you can promote and make some good amount of money for yourself.

Their commissions is also very great because there are some products you can promote and get up to 50% commissions which is quite very cool. I also have an account on warrior plus but I like clickbank more than it for obvious reasons.

What I mean is that you should focus on building a very reputable traffic source first before you start promoting affiliate products.

Weas

Affiliate marketing is a simple but effective way to make money. You choose the product or service you want to promote, then promote it and get a commission every time a customer buys that product/service. It's all very simple.