5 ways to enjoy a boring job

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Are you doing a boring job. But with good pay then you don't need to quit the job you need to look for ways to make your stay enjoyable. Remember happiness is all about you so look inward and see how you can remedy the situation

The first thing is to keep music near you. Does your place of work allow playing of music then put on your favorite music and continue with your work

Keep away clock or any time devices that will make you fix your eyes always on time. It will help keep you focus on more important things

Learn new ways of completing your task

Take a bit of walk during break. Just leave your work space

Switch up your routine daily, avoid monotonous tasks

Your thoughts on this?

Good luck

Verified member
All the steps mentioned above are very good means of enjoying boring job.Some can be so boring due to the people you are working with or probably due to the boss which is the employer.Some employer are not encouraging because of their attitude to their staff and Their behavior.which makes work boring.and unpleasant for people umder them

Augusta

VIP Contributor
All the steps mentioned above are very good means of enjoying boring job.Some can be so boring due to the people you are working with or probably due to the boss which is the employer.Some employer are not encouraging because of their attitude to their staff and Their behavior.which makes work boring.and unpleasant for people umder them
Sure you're right some bosses need to always check their attitude because it sometimes make working with them very boring and unpleasant. Again, I wish some places of work could have like a refreshing hall for workers to spend time during breaks.all of these will add to make working very enjoyable and worth looking to daily

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of the time when I was on a work assignment in London. There were times that the job given to me was boring. Testing a program is not easy but the hardest programs for them was easy to me. I could finish the testing completely in half a day even if the allocated time is 2 days. What I do is to read the manuals to learn more programming techniques.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of the time when I was on a work assignment in London. There were times that the job given to me was boring. Testing a program is not easy but the hardest programs for them was easy to me. I could finish the testing completely in half a day even if the allocated time is 2 days. What I do is to read the manuals to learn more programming techniques.
expand...Well, no matter how a job might. Be. Initially there will come a little time it will be boring especially jobs that are monotinous. In nature. It is.good to find what interest next to distract self. So maybe your learning the techniques was a good way of making the whole stat exciting for you