5 Ways to Make Money as a Writer

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Here are 5 popular methods to make money as a writer.

Forum Posting: This is easiest way to make money as a writer. You can join Get paid to Post Forums and start earning from your forum posts. How much you can earn depends not how many forums you have joined and how many hours you spend on forum posting.

Article publishing: There are a lot of platforms where you can earn by publishing articles, some of these sites pay you upfront, where as some of these sites pay you based on views. There are also article sites where you earn from tips. When you earn upfront, you earn a lot but these sites have a high requirement.

Blogging: One of the best ways to make money as a writer but also a difficult method. In order to make money through blogging, you should not only be a writer but also need skills with web design, SEO and marketing.

eBook Writing: This is another way to make money as a writer. You can write and publish ebooks on your own name and start earning royalties, or sell your ebook rights and make upfront payment.

Freelance writing: You can do freelance writing for clients and businesses and make money as a writer.

Interestingly, I have made money through all of these methods. There was a time when I was posting on half a dozen forums and making money through forum posting, however, these days I am active only on one or two forums, still, I make money through forum posting. I am also publishing on article sites and making money from my articles. I have been blogging for almost 3 years and blogging is one of my primary income sources. I sell ebooks from my blog as well as through Amazon, I also do freelance writing through freelancing platforms. If you are a writer, you need to try multiple methods of making money because you never know which method will work for you. If all of the methods you tried worked for you that's wonderful. However, when most of the methods did not work, one or two methods will surely work and you make money

what are the best article writing websites available to cope with?

Writing is a very lucrative venture and you can make a lot of money if you are into internet writing. There are several opportunities for writers online in which so many people have actually capitalised on to make some good amount of money for themselves.

As a writer you can sell your articles to people on freelancing platforms and make some good amount of money from it. There are people who are looking for different writers online and if you can be able to locate them on freelancing platforms they will be ready to pay you reasonable amount of money to write articles for them.

You can also make money writing books on platforms like Amazon Kindle. Several people are making passive income from this particular website and it is very lucrative. you can also open your own blog and make some good amount of money from it as a writer.