A career on health care is now in high demand due to the pandemic

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A health care worker means someone who works in the hospital like a doctor, nurse, nursing aide or even a hospital attendant with minimal medical education. In this pandemic era the health care worker is proclaimed the new hero of our country because they risk their live by taking care of covid patients.

Do you think it is worth to have a medical education for a career? My niece who is a registered nurse is working in a government office as an officer and not a nurse. She said that it is scary to work in the hospital. With the scarcity of jobs now the only in demand career is a health care worker. What if the pandemic era will last for 10 years?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Health is wealth. Health career can never run out of demand. People will always see cogent reasons to take their health serious. That's the reason why many people especially undergraduate wish to have themselves admitted into medical schools because of the lucrative nature of the course. But I think we still need more of the health workers in case the pandemic last more than what we expected of it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A career in health care was always in demand, long before this covid pandemic. However, the Covid pandemic popularized healthcare careers even more. People are not only getting involved in the health care industry as health care providers but also doing business in the health care industry by manufacturing and sell healthcare products

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
During the pandemic, I managed to make really good money from health care business. I work as a social media marketer and I got a lot of contracts from health care professionals and businesses to promote their products and services. I even organized a zoom meetings connecting the doctors to his patients, which earned me really well.