Trading Discussion About forex trading

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am not really into forex trading, well I used to have interest in forex trading but unfortunately I found out some facts about it and these facts really got me discouraged from trying out this business opportunity. One of the facts I found out was that this forex trading business is more like a prediction method to earn money from it. In my belief, anything to earn money that involves or relate to prediction is considered gambling because when it all relies on prediction then you can really study the business and become an expert because at a point you will start thinking you are knowing more about how to go about it then the next minute you will find out it is not what you think it is.

Good luck

Verified member
Forex trading is a very risky and delicate business to run if one doesn't have a very good orientation about the trading and how to study it accordingly to avoid loss.A lot of people have lost a fortune trying to trade on forex but they have really failed woefully because of lack of knowledge.f forex trading required more understanding to venture into.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex needs well trainings before one can venture into it because it is not that easy to trade and make money with it except the person is well versed and also persistent with it. Forex can not be likened to gambling though because gambling solely depend on luck unlike forex.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That is why you need to learn very well before investing any amount of money on forex , you can't just assume things like that you need to verify that what you are predicting is correct , before finally giving it a try and trade in the market to earn ,