Active income and Passive income

Imran Noori

Verified member
There are several online ways that someone could make money with, you just need an internet connection and computer or mobile phone to build an income, generally there are two types of online income:

1. Active income
2. Passive income

Active income is built when you actively participate in a job or a task and get paid for that; freelancing, paid to post websites, PTC websites, tutoring, YouTube channel and blogging are examples of active income.​

Passive income is built when you don't need to be present to complete tasks in order to get paid but your income will be generated automatically, affiliate marketing and investments are examples of passive income.​

In my opinion two of the best online jobs that someone could do are freelancing and affiliate marketing, I personally love to be a freelancer and beside that an affiliate, I can have one active income and one passive income.

Freelancing is a great opportunity of earning money online for those who have a skill in a specific field such as Digital marketing, Graphic design, Data analytics, Web development, Data entry, Web design and etc, if you have skills then you can join freelancing platforms like Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer to make money.​

Affiliate marketing is one of the best strategies to build a passive income, by becoming an affiliate you can sell products of companies through a link and get a commission for it, in order to be successful in affiliate marketing you need to have a big number of audience in your website or your social media account.​
What type is your income stream? Is it active or passive?