An active income stream or a passive income stream.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
This has been one of the choices that majority of individuals will have to choose especially if they want to make money in this new era. We can only answer this question if we specifically know what is an active income stream and a passive income stream. An active income stream is basically a kind of income stream that pays an individual at a specific moment but not all the time, the reward in an active income stream is usually marked by date just as salary earners get paid at the end of the month. On the other hand a passive income stream is an income stream which pays an individual every time, and in most cases an individual does not even have to put much work to get paid especially if such incomes stream exist online.

A passive income stream is not marked by date just like an active income stream, passive income stream are a kind of income stream earned by individuals who make money online especially as affiliate marketers, copyrighters, content writers, ghost writers, graphic designers, freelancers, and online eBook publishers etc. Personally I will choose to go for a passive income stream because it is the best and basically what I need to survive in this time that cost a living is on the increasing side.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I'd prefer an active income because it scales exponentially, think about an entrepreneur with a business and scale, the amount of money he can make is enormous, and he can make even more through strategic partnerships with other companies to boost more sales and industry.

That's the power of active incomeفthe effects can be felt as soon as they're applied, but it's way different with passive income, you have to put in time to see any worthy change, else it's just remain the same and also inflation might eat up your profits, unless you make some drastic change in your passive income business.