Any site to earn while listening to radio and music?

Kingstone

For me, the best way to earn and you will not be tired is when you earn from something that you love doing. Earning from your hobbies will give room for you to keep earning daily without stress. My hobbies are listening to music and the radio. I find them so delightful.
I have been looking forward to earning from these hobbies but my search on the internet has been fruitless. I have not seen any site that actually pays for this, especially coming from a lower-tier country. I have tested a few sites but they turned out to be very useless.

Is there any site to earn money by listening to music and the radio online? I will so much appreciate especially during the festive period.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
People should not look for an opportunity to make money online this way because as I see this is not going to work and you may not even have the data that will be required for you to listen to all the music, for you to be able to make a reasonable amount of money, if you have a laptop it will be a wise decision for you to select any skill that is suitable for you and learn, from there you can start your freelancing journey and God may really help , you may have an opportunity to get a lot of offer depending on your marketing strategy and also your ability to deliver good quality work.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
If you ask me I think that there is an app that I know of, but I am sorry that I will not be able to mention it on here because I do not want to violate the rules on this platform, but I can give you some tips to get it and which is, you making a research online with the use of the popular search engine, I am sure it will bring you the right way to search for it and get it, on that application, you will be able to earn money while listening to music on it but you will have to be an old user though.