Do you earn on iwriter site still ?

Manasha1

I have consistently written articles for the iwriter website since 2011. But the site's recent collapse left me depressed because there weren't many articles available. I was making $25 per day up until August of last year. How are you doing? Do you receive the money you need from the website? If yes, what has your most recent website status been? I'm hoping this website isn't doing too well right now. The site's current state has many users dissatisfied. The website could, one hopes, come back to capture our hearts once again. Do you have any suggestions for a different website?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Iwriter was one of the best platforms for writers where they could write articles and earn from their writing skills but now it is not paying well and it is not accepting new registrations but as I know it is still available for old members, correct me if I am wrong.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Iwriter was one of the best platforms for writers where they could write articles and earn from their writing skills but now it is not paying well and it is not accepting new registrations but as I know it is still available for old members, correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, it is one of the best sites ever known to me. Unfortunately, the site is not accepting new applicants and also article queue is drastically reduced .