Anyone ever paid from TaskRabbit

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a site that is almost like micro tasks site that you would be paid for household jobs like keeping or cleaning a garage, keeping a place clean, stacking up things and running other miscellaneous errands. So you can do as many jobs that you desire on site which you can take as a full time or part time job.

The site is also free for sign up. You just need to sign up and complete your profile, letting people know your skills and the kind of tasks or errands you would love to run. This will you get the clients that needs your service easily

With this site you need to be physically present for the tasks because of the kind of tasks available.

Have you ever worked on this site? we're you paid? What have been your experienced?.

I always heard of Taskrabbits and it seems it's a legit forum to get job to do. But I don't think those jobs or tasks are tasks you can complete online. It's probably a place for Handymen, you know people that can fix things in your house. IMO.... I'm open to correction!

It doesn't sounds familiar to me but the site seems to be legit by what you've just said. I've worked on different sites but for this it doesn't sounds familiar to me but can you please attach the picture of your withdrawal just to clarify out our doubts. Just show us a payment proof.

I always heard of Taskrabbits and it seems it's a legit forum to get job to do. But I don't think those jobs or tasks are tasks you can complete online. It's probably a place for Handymen, you know people that can fix things in your house. IMO.... I'm open to correction!
Yeah you are right it is a job tadk for physical execution of jobs as I have already indicated. I think it is a good way of getting clients easily because the will be a very easy link by both the client and the user of the site. yeah we need to find out if it is really a paying site

Yeah you are right it is a job tadk for physical execution of jobs as I have already indicated. I think it is a good way of getting clients easily because the will be a very easy link by both the client and the user of the site. yeah we need to find out if it is really a paying site
It's a great site but you have to know this particular site is not for third world countries.

Oh really I didn't know about that, the site didn't state that but I have thinking this because of the amount of money that will be paid for each completed job but it is good there's a site like this that one can make side money from. I hope it is legit enough and people get paid as stated by the site

I don't really know how the website really work but the most important thing here is their location of concentration because they may not really be available in Africa, they may choose to concentrate in western countries, and Also I may not really have the time to make money with this opportunity because I have a lot of things to do offline, any website that I am capable of making money as long as it is not a micro tasks website then I am comfortable , it may be paid to post website, It may be taking a survey. they are all the best for me.

it is unfortunate that it doesn't cater for those in Africa which makes me feel bad I don't know why good paying sites discriminate a lot. The money to be paid for each excited job is high and it will have been great if it was a global site so that all those that want to work on it be free to.

Yes, it is a kind of website where you could invite workers to complete jobs physically and the worker might need to be present in your own city. This is why I believe that the earning opportunities are limited for people living in certain countries only. Typically, people living in the United States might have a much better job availability option as compared to other countries. Task Rabbit is a USA-based corporation and it has been in the business for almost 13 years and it is quite reliable, though.

okay thanks for the information I thought as much because I don't think we have this kind of task site for my country for now. I hope the people in the us that needsjobs like this knows about this site to take advantage of it. I know the pay will be good too