Are all bankers rich?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
By bankers, I mean those accountants and other professionals who work in the bank.
At a time, a Friend and I were arguing about this and he told me that most of the bankers are not financially stable as only those who are occupying top positions there are able to make tangible amount of money, while the rest get paid little compares to how much effort they are putting in to get things done .
He further argued that not many of them are even able to purchase nice cars for themselves.

This made me to think deep as I usually think that all of them are rich considering the fact that they are already working in a place where money is moved in and out on a daily basis and so they should also be rich (hoping that they were earninng much money too).

What do you think?

You are funny so because money are moved in and out daily it will turn them rich. The money is not their own now it is Customers money and if anything happens to the money you go to jail. To answer your question not all of them are rich. They get paid what they deserve monthly. But I think others are into other businesses that help them make money from different sources

Making money doesn't mean working all day, even some bankers here in my country don't earn up to $200 a month as monthly salary. Upon they work tirelessly all day, doing some bank tasks, then coming back home to engage in balancing of finance, and preferring for tomorrow's task by planning for it. Those who earn millions aren't workaholic, rather they work smartly, and earn through autopilot.

You are funny so because money are moved in and out daily it will turn them rich. The money is not their own now it is Customers money and if anything happens to the money you go to jail. To answer your question not all of them are rich. They get paid what they deserve monthly. But I think others are into other businesses that help them make money from different sources
Something for example this is real exemple from real life:
Let's say for example in the morning agent A has some offline commitment he pass his login and password to agent B.
Then in morning agent B handle A and B transactions.
In system there will be a fault as they find that agent B has undeclared transactions passed or opposite the two agents will be asked and this is common mistake made by agents.

I have been a computer programmer for more than 10 years in a bank. My wife is presently an executive in the bank. But I cannot consider our family rich. We have our own home and 2 cars with no debts. That's all. We do not have a vacation home, I do not play golf because it is expensive and our food is simple and basic.

Yes, only the people working in the top ranks in the bank get paid high, earn a lot of money, and are rich, for the rest of the people even a car is not affordable. However, a lot of people take interest in banking jobs because if they manage to get promoted and rich high rank, they will be able to earn a lot of money.

Is either one is a manager of the bank does not mean that he will be rich not at all. Some of them that you can see that they are really rich are those that has invested in one business or the other . Before one can really make it in banking sectors you need to be creative and hard working, never site down on that same point from morning till evening doing nothing that helping people to transact their money alone rather let other people also help you to count your money.

Not all bankers are Rich.We have a varieties of people working in the bank,ranging from the manager,which is the head,followed by the assistance, the head of operations.head of bulk room. The cashier, the Secretary to the Head of banking.Some people even think that the security,messenger,etc are also bankers.Will you now classify all has rich people?Even some of the cashiers are just on contract not real staff and they don't earn much unless they are staffed.

Not all bankers are Rich.We have a varieties of people working in the bank,ranging from the manager,which is the head,followed by the assistance, the head of operations.head of bulk room. The cashier, the Secretary to the Head of banking.Some people even think that the security,messenger,etc are also bankers.Will you now classify all has rich people?Even some of the cashiers are just on contract not real staff and they don't earn much unless they are staffed.
I have read about such contract staff members in a bank and it makes me wonder whether the banks do not want to employ qualified people anymore, but would rather get some staff on contract or even give volunteers an opponent to come and work for them. I think more banks need to employ enough employees so as to handle the workload.

Funny question . Bei g a banker doesn't necessarily mean that the person owns the money he or she collects . He is just an employee to help the bank carry out their services and his paid according to his qualifications and the bank salary budget.
Experience has shown that most of the junior bankers earn almost the same amount as with someone working in a top company. It is bank managers that make much money from the bank.