Are offline jobs and businesses still worth establishing today.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Everyone is now interested on how to make money online and how to make it big by cashing out huge amount of money online . that is why a majority of individuals who mostly the youth of today are no longer interested in opening offline businesses or having a usual regular nine-to-five jobs or self-employed business they are only interest now is to make money online by working on various online website and platforms that actually give them the opportunity to perform online gigs and activity . because of these someone could be forced to ask the question whether it is still important or whether it is still advisable for an individual to open an offline business today because it certainly seems that everyone want to make money online .

Personally I strongly believe that offline businesses still have the potential to survive and in fact a lot of people today have make reasonable and positive amount of money and income in their various offline businesses . Some individuals possibly do not like to patronize online stores and so they are used to patronizing physical stores that they can see and feel with their hands so as to be sure of what they are buying and purchasing , and this can only be made possible buy a physical and offline business .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Despite the fact that majority of people today in the world are fully aware that technology and modernization is gradually and slowly taking over the business and financial world and so rather than for them to open and establish online businesses or try as much as possible to make money online there are still open in offline businesses and this indeed can make one to ask why is it that people are still establishing offline business today even if technology and modernization is what is ruling the world today .

Some of the reasons why people are still establishing offline businesses today include the fact that they are not in any way interested in making money online and also they possibly have the mindset that making money online is very cumbersome , unbearable , and absolutely impossible , which in most cases is absolutely and obviously not true but we can actually understand why they make this statement and why they also have this mindset toward the act of making money online it could be possibly because they have for ones for as victims and subjects into the hand of scamming websites and fraudulent platforms that floods the internet today and because of this they have had the mindset that making money online is absolutely impossible .

Setho

VIP Contributor
content too wordy: suspected to be cheating the credit system.
There has been a lot of friends about making money online because of the huge advantages that comes with it which is of course mainly because a lot of people are just discovering it newly and as such it is not associated as offline business is . The most important thing for you if you want to go into it is that you should understand that there are two different things all together . Making money online and making money offline at two different things and it is not everybody that can be able to do the both of them . If you are having an online business for example, it is required that you should know the basics of how a computer work and how you should be able to operate software . This is in combination with online security and also how you can be able to communicate with other team members .

It is all going to boil down to the idea and your capability . If you have an offline idea that can be able to generate millions of Dollars , you are definitely not going to ignore it and then build on an online business that you are not sure about.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am so surprised by the narratives of the trade starter in the first place. I am somebody that believes so much in the offline business than the online business. This is because the amount of money that you could make from the offline business is far more better than the amount you would make from the online business. This Is it tested and trusted avenue because I have been there and I know what it takes . You will do yourself a very good favour by learning skills on how to make good amount of money offline. For instance, the amount of money that I make online is far better than the one I make online. Maybe, it is because of the level of knowledge that I have an offline businesses. The knowledge that you have around a particular business will go a long way to answering this question. You Will be able to answer this question very well when you have tested both the offline businesses. I have been there so I know all the tricks that is involved in all these businesses. Although, there are people who believed in the online business and they are doing perfectly well in that line.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
With the advent of increasing connectivity and the digitalization of many aspects of our lives, we've been faced with a new question: are offline businesses and jobs still valuable in today's world?

The answer is yes, but with a caveat. Just as there are good jobs and bad jobs, there are good offline businesses and bad offline businesses. When we say "good," we mean the kind where employees feel valued and clients receive high-quality service; when we say "bad," we mean ones that don't treat either employees or clients well.

However, even when an offline business falls into one of the latter categories, it can still be worth establishing. The reason is that they tend to require far less investment than online businesses in order to get off the ground—which makes them more appealing to entrepreneurs who don't have a lot of capital.
If you're planning on opening an offline business, here are some things you should consider:

• Will it help your community?
  • Does it meet a need that isn't currently being filled?
  • Is it something you're passionate about?
well it will require some capital too. So you should also plan for that before the start.