Avoid eating frozen meat and fish

Ok but wait, do you really think that even if a food is frozen for more than five months in a cold room or refrigerator that it is still possible that the food might still be good for human consumption ? Because personally I believe that any food that is stored more than the period of two weeks may lose it nutritional value.
I don't think it loses nutritional value, especially if it is flash freezed. Meats preserve their value even if they are freezed slowly, and microorganisms - even though they don't die from freezing - cannot reproduce while frozen, so after defrosting you get more or less the same quality product. The thing that is bad is if frozen food defrosts and then freezes again.

It is not possible to be going to the market to buy Frozen Foods and meat everyday because most of the people don't have time for that

most frozen fish and meat to avoid are those ones that they do sell because they do add chemicals to eat and all these chemicals do affect the body

It depends if it is at home I don't think there's anything bad in you putting your fish or meat in the freezer but if it is at the wholesaler shop is not a good idea because most of them do put chemicals in it so that it won't spoil

I can't really say it is wrong or it is right and untill i research on my own to find out the best answer or preferably I asked doctors because they will know there is much more better than us, so in this case meat can be frozen for 100 years and still be consumable as long as it has been on ice for all those ages ? To you this is ok ?
I didn't say it can be frozen for 100 years - frozen foods have expiration dates, too. Most frozen foods stay good for 3-6 months if frozen correctly.

I think yes, it can remain the same or almost the same quality with freezing. I might be wrong but to me the OP's viewpoint sounds more like a personal preference.
I can't really say it is wrong or it is right and untill i research on my own to find out the best answer or preferably I asked doctors because they will know there is much more better than us, so in this case meat can be frozen for 100 years and still be consumable as long as it has been on ice for all those ages ? To you this is ok ?

You can also do your own personal research about this, do you really mean that something that has been frozen for a longer period of time will still remain the same as it is just new ? So in this case why is the original poster of this article advising people to try as much as possible to avoid the use of frozen products ?
I think yes, it can remain the same or almost the same quality with freezing. I might be wrong but to me the OP's viewpoint sounds more like a personal preference.

I don't think it loses nutritional value, especially if it is flash freezed. Meats preserve their value even if they are freezed slowly, and microorganisms - even though they don't die from freezing - cannot reproduce while frozen, so after defrosting you get more or less the same quality product. The thing that is bad is if frozen food defrosts and then freezes again.
You can also do your own personal research about this, do you really mean that something that has been frozen for a longer period of time will still remain the same as it is just new ? So in this case why is the original poster of this article advising people to try as much as possible to avoid the use of frozen products ?

Frozen food are mostly what I eat because I don't have time for myself not to talk of going to the market Everytime a because I want to eat fresh foods but I don't think there is any side effects in eating frozen foods because have being eating it for a very long time now

Not everybody has the time to be going to the market to buy meat and fish most of the time due to their daily schedule that is why they do buy enough and keep in the freezer

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When my parents bought our first refrigerator (the brand is Frigidaire) we have been freezing almost everything. My mother would go to the market on Saturday and would buy our food stocks for the week. Meat and fish would be in the freezer while the vegetables would be placed at the bottom. I grew up in that food culture because we live far from the market.

When I had my own family where the market was near, I got used to buying food ingredients every day or every other day at the most. Now I am right when they say that frozen food is not good to eat. We never freeze meat or fish. If we want to eat good food then we buy in the market every day. The most that we could do to save a trip to the market is to cook a volume of dish that will last for 2 days. But still no freezing done.

If he or she is talking about frozen foods that has taken very long time in the store without preservatives, then I'll say, it's injurious. Unless you're preserving it via refrigerator or via cold room, even if it stays there one month, their is no single problem it causes to your health since micro organisms aren't feeding through it.
Ok but wait, do you really think that even if a food is frozen for more than five months in a cold room or refrigerator that it is still possible that the food might still be good for human consumption ? Because personally I believe that any food that is stored more than the period of two weeks may lose it nutritional value.

Ok if he is not talking about the one I've just mentioned that means most of the frozen food that we buy in stores has been frozen for months and this case it is possible that they may lose their nutritional value ,I think frozen food can still be nutritious especially if it is not more than one week like our food in the fridge.
If he or she is talking about frozen foods that has taken very long time in the store without preservatives, then I'll say, it's injurious. Unless you're preserving it via refrigerator or via cold room, even if it stays there one month, their is no single problem it causes to your health since micro organisms aren't feeding through it.

Frozen is frozen, that's what the op is trying to insinuate. I don't know much about such, but I don't see fresh fish frozen food to be dangerous in the body system. Since fish is one of the rich sea foods recommended by health experts. I don't think I can quit eating frozen fishes anytime soon, because their is no implementation attached to eating of fishes.
Ok if he is not talking about the one I've just mentioned that means most of the frozen food that we buy in stores has been frozen for months and this case it is possible that they may lose their nutritional value ,I think frozen food can still be nutritious especially if it is not more than one week like our food in the fridge.

I can understand that you prefer to use meats and fish fresh, but I don't think there's anything wrong with freezing. I personally find it saves a lot of time to keep stuff on hand in the freezer, and I don't feel like it affects the quality of the dishes I make.

This is this the first time I'm hearing that it can be dangerous to the body because even me I believe it is actually the best way to preserve a lot of things including meats and vegetables.well I think maybe he's talking about the one that is frozen and is being imported from other countries.
Frozen is frozen, that's what the op is trying to insinuate. I don't know much about such, but I don't see fresh fish frozen food to be dangerous in the body system. Since fish is one of the rich sea foods recommended by health experts. I don't think I can quit eating frozen fishes anytime soon, because their is no implementation attached to eating of fishes.

Please, does frozen foods have any bad effect in the human body system?? I enjoy eating frozen things at times but not always. I love when meat and fishes are frozen and kept in the freezer for conservative measures. Cos not all the time one takes to the chicken to warm the food, it helps prevent it from losing its taste. Which makes it delicious.
This is this the first time I'm hearing that it can be dangerous to the body because even me I believe it is actually the best way to preserve a lot of things including meats and vegetables.well I think maybe he's talking about the one that is frozen and is being imported from other countries.

Please, does frozen foods have any bad effect in the human body system?? I enjoy eating frozen things at times but not always. I love when meat and fishes are frozen and kept in the freezer for conservative measures. Cos not all the time one takes to the chicken to warm the food, it helps prevent it from losing its taste. Which makes it delicious.

When my parents bought our first refrigerator (the brand is Frigidaire) we have been freezing almost everything. My mother would go to the market on Saturday and would buy our food stocks for the week. Meat and fish would be in the freezer while the vegetables would be placed at the bottom. I grew up in that food culture because we live far from the market.

When I had my own family where the market was near, I got used to buying food ingredients every day or every other day at the most. Now I am right when they say that frozen food is not good to eat. We never freeze meat or fish. If we want to eat good food then we buy in the market every day. The most that we could do to save a trip to the market is to cook a volume of dish that will last for 2 days. But still no freezing done.
well said, buying meat and fish when its require to cook is the best and healthy way to eat it and its teast better too.