Be patient and take the time to learn

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
To be successful in the market, traders must always be patient and take the time to learn. It is also necessary to trade and practice with the demo account to see and observe the market. Traders also don't need a lot of capital to start this business. In my case, I started trading on Eurotrader for only $50. My broker offers both MT4 & MT5, the most popular trading platform with all kinds of necessary tools to trade more accurately.

The trader who trades patiently will never face loss. If I want to trade, I have to trade according to the plan using money management and risk management, it will increase the ratio of profitability.

There is no overnight success in any online business even in offline business. You have to be patient and learn how to run things. Forex needs time to grow and if you are not patient, you can lose all your funds. I am a forex trader and I know how many months it took me to be able to read and understand candlestick patterns. You have to learn how to analyze a pattern and to use the right leverage to manage risk and profits

Trading is not just market analysis. As money is involved here, emotions play the big parts during trading. Most of the traders ignore this. They come here to make huge money overnight. They become greedy when make some profit and they also feel broken when lose money. Without being discipline success in forex Market is not possible. I trade forex Eurotrader broker. I like their low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

Nothing good comes easy and nothing profitable is without effort even though some might be less risky. Trading meets all of these things and that is why you need to devote your time and effort to learn and understand how to read and analyze charts. It doesn't come naturally unless you want to risk your money by gambling on which trades to place.

Some brokers even accept a minimum of $1 but I do not think it can carry any good trade. It is not as easy as that especially when the trade does not go into profit immediately. I trade with $20 at least and I use the lowest lot size to trade which is 0.01. This is the safest for any beginner.

This is the problem with most traders today, they do not want to take their time in learning. They assume trading is a get rich quick scheme, so they do not want to waste their time at all in learning the basic skills needed.

To be successful in the market, traders must always be patient and take the time to learn. It is also necessary to trade and practice with the demo account to see and observe the market. Traders also don't need a lot of capital to start this business. In my case, I started trading on Eurotrader for only $50. My broker offers both MT4 & MT5, the most popular trading platform with all kinds of necessary tools to trade more accurately.
Hi Ivo.Happy New Year. Your post is really very helpful. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. Traders must be very patient and willing to learn so as to be successful in the market.

I don't really blame the forex market for the lose of some people , they are always the source of their failure. When they join the market ,they always eager to learn without first of all master the nature of the market. Some are not even patient ,they keep changing position and using different leverages with the aim of making money but most time ,they do end up losing all what they have worked for .

You won’t learn to trade and become profitable at it in a single day. It might take some months and even up to a year for you to know the very basics of the market. If you expect to make money from the very beginning, then it might not be the best option for you.

Trading is all about those ideal moments when you enter or exit a trade. It’s important that you let your knowledge guide you in making informed and logical trading decisions. Alongwith knowledge, patience is also an important virtue that benefits every trader. You should be patient enough to wait for the right moment but also swift enough to act when the situation demands.

It is very well with the case of so many people who usually jump into the market coming with the full hope that they are going to make millions just like the pictures that they have been seen on the internet. You can actually not be very lucky in the forex market and if you want to make it then you definitely have to take some time out to learn about the market and also device strategy for yourself. I will advise her somebody should take at least six months together with constant practice in before you can trade with your own money.