Becoming rich is it a most?

samual

Why do you need money?
What can you use the money for? Investing is it a good idea?
Why do I need to invest?
What kind of business can I invest in that will earn you money

Becoming rich is not a most, most people are comfortable with an average life, I don't see anything wrong with that, life is all about preferences.

Becoming rich is decision and not everyone has what it takes or the discipline that is required to see it through, you might want to be rich but if you're too afraid or complacent you will not reach your goals.

And also money is like a voucher what really matters is what you provide before you get paid with money, for example if you're a tailor and you get paid after sewing a cloth, that means you get paid base on the value you've provided.

The main thing is wealth, money are just byproduct, I read this on Paul Graham blog, he said assuming you have a machine that make whatever you want for you, from tea to cars to traveling and other things you won't bother with money at all.

Imagine yourself in Antarctica and you have a million dollars, they would be insignificant there because they can't get you out of that condition.

Money is just a tool, what really matters is the value you provide and how it add value to other people out there

It is not everyone that are interested to become rich as you may think. There are some people who are not particularly interested in all this riches , but they are only interested on how they can be able to make money to live comfortably at least to be able to afford three square meal a day.

There are some people that are particularly interested in this too , and they are looking forward and all possible ways to make money from business and their employment. Well I don't see anything wrong with that because that is what they have choosen to do since it doesn't have any harmful effects on the society.

And another thing is that so many people will try , there is still a high possibility that it is not everyone that will be rich, some will be rich and some will be poor.

It is not a must , some people who choose to be rich will always try to work toward achieving what they are interested and those who are not will only be comfortable with the little salary they are getting , specially if the salary is enough to provide them all the necessary things they need in life.