Benefits of eating vegetables

Kola

Verified member
Eating of vegetables is Good for the body because vegetables has many benefits it does for the body.vegetables make the body stronger and powerful,it also make the body energetic so eat lot of vegetables to be strong.also vegetables help the body and skin to be fresh it also reduce the rate at which we have different kind of disease.also vegetables help to make the body temperature moderate and it also make the blood pressure moderate so try to eat a lot of veggies its very good for the body and health.

Sodiq

@Kola thanks for starting this informative thread. Vegetables is believed to be very essential for human health, vegetables possess some great nutrients such as dietary fiber, potassium, folic acid, vitamins A, zinc, vitamin C among others. Research shows that people who consume vegetables as part of their daily diet have a reduced risk of many chronic diseases. Eating a diet which are highly rich in vegetables as part of an overall healthy diet is said to be reducing the risk of developing stroke, cardiovascular diseases and other related health issues. Therefore, consuming vegetables as part of your diet frequently may protect your body against developing some certain cancers, such as stomach cancer, mouth cancer etcetera.

There are several benefits of vegetables to human body, vegetables benefit human body immensely because they are natural sources of vitamins and minerals. And we all know that vitamin and minerals are essential for the proper functioning of human body system. Some vegetables are also said to be highly rich in dietary fiber.

Gnerally, vegetables can be found anywhere in the world, they are mostly grown in tropical climate, albeit it can grown in other climate too. They aslo home plant. Vegetables are easily digestible, highly nutritional and has numerous benefits to health. Personally, I love eating vegetables and I will also advised you too to give it a try.

Reedsalvey

Vegetables are very useful, vitamins, micro and macro elements, fiber

U

Urielthompson75

The nutrient-dense vegetables keep our bodies healthy on a regular basis. Vegetables do not increase the number of calories in our bodies. The majority of the vegetables are anti-aging. Vegetables also help to keep our reproductive cycle in check.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I take a lot of vegetables into my body system , not really because I am interested in the benefits it has to offer but for the fact that vegetable is something natural that is needed in the body at all time , that is why I always try as much as possible to eats them.

I do not fancy process food and I only take it once in a while when it is absolutely necessary but I don't consider it as a daily food I must eat take on daily basis because process food will always have a dangerous side effects in the body , it may not be now but there will be a time in which the effect of processed food will definitely comes into manifestation.

Concerning the benefits , it has so many benefits to the body, one of the most thrilling advantage of taking vegetables on daily basis is that it can cut the risk of developing cancer most especially at old age.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Vegetables are an important part of a healthy diet. They are packed with nutrients and fiber and have a variety of health benefits.

Eating vegetables can help you lose a lot of weight and maintain a healthy weight. They are low in calories and can help you feel full.

Vegetables are also good for your heart. They can help lower your blood pressure and also your cholesterol levels.

Vegetables are also good for your bones. They are a good source of different variety of vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin D.

Eating a diet rich in vegetables can also help protect against certain types of disease and most importantly cancer.

So, make sure to include plenty of vegetables in your diet!

Hasan12

controlled Inflammation: While some inflammation is beneficial, too much chronic inflammation is harmful to our body. One of the best meals to eat to help you fight inflammation is vegetables. They're high in antioxidants and phytochemicals, which are beneficial to your body.
Lower your blood pressure: According to the CDC, about half of all Americans have excessive blood pressure. When it comes to your food and blood pressure, adding too much salt to your diet isn't a good idea. However, increasing your intake of potassium-rich foods can help mitigate the effects of a high-sodium diet. Beets and spinach, for example, are high in potassium (among other nutrients), and the fiber in veggies is good for your heart.

Improve your eyesight: If you spend all day staring at a computer or phone, you may be concerned about your eye health, according to the American Optometric Association. Eat more vegetables to safeguard your eyes (you should also take some screen breaks and see your eye doctor). Two carotenoids, lutein, and zeaxanthin contribute to lowering the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Basil, corn, red peppers, spinach, and broccoli contain them, as well as other eye-protecting carotenoids.

Improve the skin tone and texture: Staying hydrated and getting enough sleep are two things you can do to help your skin, but what you eat can also help. Tomatoes contain lycopene, an antioxidant that can help protect your skin from sunburn (sunscreen is important too). Avocados and kale might help your skin retain its elasticity. Cucumbers and celery, for example, are high in water and can help you fulfill your hydration objectives for bright skin.

Heart disease risk is reduced: Heart disease is the top cause of death in both men and women in the United States, and food plays an important part in keeping your heart healthy. Potassium and fiber, two nutrients that are excellent for your heart, are found in vegetables. Including a variety of vegetables in your diet can also help you maintain a healthy weight, which relieves stress on your heart. Our top heart-healthy foods include leafy greens, avocados, and tomatoes, although all vegetables have heart-healthy properties.

Blood sugar benefits: Vegetables are low in calories and high in fiber and minerals, so they can help fill you up and reduce blood sugar increases during meals whether you have diabetes or not. Arugula, when added to spaghetti, helps to bulk up your meal and keep you content. Make tacos with peppers or stir-fries with cauliflower. Some vegetables, including as potatoes, corn, squash, and peas, are higher in carbohydrates and carbs, but they can still be included in your diet. (For a list of the greatest vegetables to consume if you have diabetes, go here.)
There are more benefits to eating vegetables, So we should eat vegetables daily.