Best courses to study in the university

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Due to the high level of unemployment in most countries around the world especially in Africa , it may not really be suitable for us to pursue our life career based on what we have interest on , The reason is because you may have interest to study a particular courses but at the end of the day it may not actually be profitable and you may not likely get employed .

There are some courses in the university that if we studied them there is a great chance of earning compared to others because they are high demanding and are needed in our different society .

One of the most lucretive courses in my location is medical related courses. Medical courses is one of the most lucrative course a lot of people are really interested to study in the university because of numerous employment opportunities for doctor after graduation.

As a result of this people who are interested to get into the higher institution to study any medical courses are always advised to work hard to obtain the required score that is necessary to get admissions into the university. Probably there may be other lucretive courses that could also be profitable.

Now based on your location, which courses do you think is the most lucrative to study that can guarantee a graduate of immediate employment ?
Tell us below.

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are just out of college or university, no matter what degree you have it will be hard to find a job. The job market seeks people who are not only educated but also have the experience to do a job. When I got out of the university as a programmer, I had to apply for 10 jobs before I was hired. When I was hired I was hired as a junior assistant. I had to work hard to impress my employer. It took me two years before I became the head programmer.
Yes, medical courses are one of the most lucrative but before you can practice, you need to get a license, and you will have to sit for competitive exams to get a practicing license.