Best Paid Online Survey Website 2

Phronesis

OnePoll

Exclusive £5 signup bonus.
Who are they?

Best known for short, quick surveys about every topic. OnePoll provide surveys to the press and major brands.

Rewards: Cash or PayPal payments.
Amount per survey: 10p - £1.
Min. reward threshold: £40.

Our review: OnePoll were one of the first survey sites in the UK, and they've always got quick and fun surveys to answer. Look out for the surveys about celebs.
Surveys take around 3 minutes so at 20p a survey (average) it'll take around 10 hours to earn £40.
You need to check your account daily for surveys and some users report getting stuck just under the £40 threshold. If this happens you can refer a friend for £4 and then withdraw your earnings.

Use our signup link below for an exclusive £5 signup bonus.

D

dharam123

Your can earn upto $100 per day just by completing online survey using your Smartphone, Laptop/Computer for FREE without any investment.

D

Deleted member 26312

OnePoll

Exclusive £5 signup bonus.
Who are they?

Best known for short, quick surveys about every topic. OnePoll provide surveys to the press and major brands.

Rewards: Cash or PayPal payments.
Amount per survey: 10p - £1.
Min. reward threshold: £40.

Our review: OnePoll were one of the first survey sites in the UK, and they've always got quick and fun surveys to answer. Look out for the surveys about celebs.
Surveys take around 3 minutes so at 20p a survey (average) it'll take around 10 hours to earn £40.
You need to check your account daily for surveys and some users report getting stuck just under the £40 threshold. If this happens you can refer a friend for £4 and then withdraw your earnings.

Use our signup link below for an exclusive £5 signup bonus.
Damn... This is so lovely.. Of all the the surveys have ever done since last year. I think ? this is the best.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, its kinda good with the amount you posted here, which they offer. I know that surveys don't work for me at all, that's why I don't pish myself to work on it. Even if I try this one now, it won't still work as planned for me. Have you earned through this survey site before?? I know you're from the lower tier country, if it works out well for you and you earn through it let me know so I will click on your referral link. For now, I won't be joining cos I never seen myself got rewarded by surveys before they are just bad luck to my life and to my online career.

Donkiz

The amount you stated is quite interesting and tempting, but after being part of different survey platforms and not being able to reach the minimum withdrawal amount in any of them, I decided to forget anything about paid surveys because it's not working for me.

Some say it might be demographics thing and I believe them because after doing some surveys when you registered newly then you will start getting the message "not qualified" anytime you try to take part in surveys. Most times they will allow you to start a survey and halfway through it they tell you that you are not qualified, thereby wasting your time and data.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The first thing, I want to ask here is will it work in India? As I searched on Google browser, it showed US & UK research-based. It gave me a glimpse that it may not work in India. The sign up bonus is awesome. But, again the payout is too much although you claimed that we can reach within 10 hours. But, it is a survey site that you need to qualify to be eligible to get from the survey.

So, please share more info about the site and tips to earn with this site if it works in India. I am very much willing to work with this survey site.

Olajidey

This survey is for only US and UK so I will advise you not to waste your precious time on it except you are in this country listed above you can easily participate don't even try to use VPN if your country is not given access to participate because after you reach the time for you to get paid they will know your country is not allowed and your account will be banned. Imagine after you might have work yourself to mee the target and it remains the time to withdraw and you get ban.