best PTC Site

Somnath555

Hey,

Any one here is earning through PTC Site. Which PTC sites are best and legitimate.

Advise. Do not share the link .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Yes, I registered on this particular site called starclicks, according to my own research starclicks is a very legit site you can make money online by clicking ads posted by advertisers, but as a new member in the site you won't be able to make a reasonable money payday, why? Because you will be given 10 ads to click per day,each ads is $0.001 which is not good, in order to make money in that site you have to upgrade to Gold member or platinum member.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Hey,

Any one here is earning through PTC Site. Which PTC sites are best and legitimate.

Advise. Do not share the link .
I don't really know of many legit PTC site you can make money online from,i only know of starclicks as a legit site in which you can make money online by clicking ads,before making a good money daily you need to upgrade to Gold member or platinum member which may cost you up to $25 if not mistaken.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of PTC sites but many are not legit so it's mostly a turnoff for people.

But there's a site called Coinpayu, this site has been around for so long and they have persistent in paying their users. This site has 3 levels of ads for viewers.
They have Surf ads, window ads and videos ads, which you will have to click and watch to be able to earn. And also it has a faucet claim free coins from.

You can also buy referrals to help you click or buy a plan to get double ads.

Mertayasa

Earn money from ptc site is quite easy to do, because we just simply click the ads and then view it for a while then we earn money. Most of the ptc site are legit but we only get small amount of money.
I have some but I'm not how to share it here.