Earn Money What PTC site pays the best??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WHICH PTC SITE OFFERS THE BEST PAY RATE PER AD CLICK??

I've created many ptc account via different ptc sites. Not all of them where legit to me. I have been scammed severally from those ptc sites, only few turn out to be legit. And the ones that turned out to be legit aren't paying high either, but at least their paying out peanuts. Only two that i managed reaching their minimum withdrawal threshold. Which is cointiply and coinpayu.

I created account via star-clicks but their high minimum withdrawal threshold chased me away from continuing. I don't see myself wasting whole lots of one year and six months trying to earn $50. Still you can't withdraw all, you'll only withdraw $20 and $30 will be there, unless you upgrade to premium, which makes it awful indeed.

Which other PTC sites do you know that is legit and pays relatively higher than the rest??

Juen15

WHICH PTC SITE OFFERS THE BEST PAY RATE PER AD CLICK??

I've created many ptc account via different ptc sites. Not all of them where legit to me. I have been scammed severally from those ptc sites, only few turn out to be legit. And the ones that turned out to be legit aren't paying high either, but at least their paying out peanuts. Only two that i managed reaching their minimum withdrawal threshold. Which is cointiply and coinpayu.

I created account via star-clicks but their high minimum withdrawal threshold chased me away from continuing. I don't see myself wasting whole lots of one year and six months trying to earn $50. Still you can't withdraw all, you'll only withdraw $20 and $30 will be there, unless you upgrade to premium, which makes it awful indeed.

Which other PTC sites do you know that is legit and pays relatively higher than the rest??
In my opinion, the best survey site is Earndoing. I have earned over $ 20 on the site by joining a referral program. This is a very interesting referral program. If you get the first position, then you will get 5000 points or $ 5 which you can exchange via paypal. Referral program or referral contests are available every week. Besides, you can earn more by bidding on eardoing sites. Try that and start earning there.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know star clicks, I have an account, I created an account for a friend because he requested me to join so that he will earn 8 cents as referral commission. Free members do not have any chance to earn, if you upgrade you might earn but upgrading cost a lot of money ($30/$$70). I think a better option is ad btc. You can earn as a free member.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know star clicks, I have an account, I created an account for a friend because he requested me to join so that he will earn 8 cents as referral commission. Free members do not have any chance to earn, if you upgrade you might earn but upgrading cost a lot of money ($30/$$70). I think a better option is ad btc. You can earn as a free member.
You're right, earning at star-clicks as a free member isn't easy at all, considering its high minimum withdrawal threshold. I can't risk whole lot of one year trying to earn just $50 for such long duration of time, surfing those ads of star-clicks. Even opting for the upgraded version of membership i can't still enter, cos it looks awful to psy such amount per month in order to earn.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people find it difficult to make money online in a PTC site, I only know of few PTC site you can earn more by clicking ads, starclicks is one of the best PTC site you can earn a reasonable money,as a new member you will be given 10 ads to click per day,in order to make a reasonable money you have to upgrade to Gold member or platinum member.

Juen15

@Ukohjnr
I feel that the minimum withdrawal for the paid to click starcliks site is too big for a normal account. That's why rarely play the site. But I've seen there is proof of payment for only $ 1. Do you know where or how to withdraw $ 1 via starclick website?
I can't find a way to withdraw $ 1 there. I need information from an active member of the starclick site to explain how to do this to me.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
@Ukohjnr
I feel that the minimum withdrawal for the paid to click starcliks site is too big for a normal account. That's why rarely play the site. But I've seen there is proof of payment for only $ 1. Do you know where or how to withdraw $ 1 via starclick website?
I can't find a way to withdraw $ 1 there. I need information from an active member of the starclick site to explain how to do this to me.
@Juen15
Yes you are right, the minimum withdrawal for a new member or normal account is too big, talking about how to withdraw $1 from starclicks,i don't have any idea about it,i am also looking for a way to do that,maybe i think we try and reach active members so that we get info from them.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
@Mika
Starclicks is one of the best and legit PTC site you can make money online by clicking ads, as you said new members or free members do not have any chance to earn a reasonable money daily, because you will be given 10 ads to click per day,one ads you click is $0.001 if not mistaken,so the best way to make money from starclicks is to upgrade to Gold member or platinum member which will cost you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
During the lockdown due to the pandemic, I was forced to register myself with many paid to click websites. I registered on onjoo among other websites. But I was unable to reach their threshold because of the slow pay and difficult task. Though it is not that difficult but I git tired easily watching the videos.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
During the lockdown due to the pandemic, I was forced to register myself with many paid to click websites. I registered on onjoo among other websites. But I was unable to reach their threshold because of the slow pay and difficult task. Though it is not that difficult but I git tired easily watching the videos.
@btaliat
Many people don't really make a reasonable money daily in a PTC site because they can't reach their target due to slow payment and task, starclicks is one of the best PTC site you can make money online by clicking ads,as a new member you have to upgrade to Gold member or platinum member in order to make a reasonable money daily which will cost you up to $30 or more.