Earn Money Bizdustry VS Noise Cash: Which Is Better To Make Money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is one of the easiest way I have ever make money online. I found this pretty much easier and quicker to make a dollar on the website in a day than any other get paid to post websites.

The reason is that it does not call for much characters in any comments you are going to make. The admin is less strict and is very open in dealing with members of the forum.

Just of recent I discovered Noise Cash. It was a friend who introduced the site to me as a way to earn additional income online. I didn't waste time, I registered the website faster and begin to post right away.

I post consistently on this website every day, I have made a total of $11 in first 30 days on the website.

To be very honest I wasn't impressed by this amount because I can make that in 11 days if I work consistently on Bizdustry.

There are some people who are making $1 consistently or noise cash also. So I want to ask you guys that which one will you prefer between noise cash and Bizdustry?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I like the fact that you are only writing based on your experience. I would have a better version if I have used noise.cash before. But I havent. I hated the fact that I need to wait for some people to react on my post before I can make money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have an account on noise cash but I have never posted on that site. I have so many engagements that I can hardly find time to post on numerous sites even if they are paying and pay well. I not even posting on Bizdustry every day. You can earn $30 in 30 days in Bizdustry which makes it better.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to find our which pays better, you need to be active on both site. However, I am on none of these sites. Bizdusty seems to be a nice site where you can earn $1 a day and Noise cash can also be profitable if you have a huge on site connection and you regularly tip other users.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It depends on each individual's liking. Personally, I prefer Bizdustry much more than noise.cash. This is because the payment system in noise.cash is not my liking. I really don't like depending on tips to earn. I like posting and getting oaid immediately for each of my activity like it happens in Bizdustry and other forums.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In bizdustry, it is easy for you to estimate your revenue. For instance, if you aim at making $30 daily on bizdustry, it is very possible, you only need to post fifty comments per day. But you can not estimate your earning on noise.cash because your earnings don't depend on your effort only.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat you really nailed it . At first my major aim is to build lot of followers within short period of time on the platform. Come to think of it, I discovered that I'm not getting much reward for all the effort I'm putting in. I think I am going to channel my energy to something else productive rather than wasting my time on the platform.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are falling in love with Bizdustry everyday and I am also one of them because it is easier and they have a flexible rules that people can follow easily. it is not just like other website that will give you strick rules that will make some people to run away from them .

D

Deleted member 51169

Bizdustry is one of the easiest way I have ever make money online. I found this pretty much easier and quicker to make a dollar on the website in a day than any other get paid to post websites.

The reason is that it does not call for much characters in any comments you are going to make. The admin is less strict and is very open in dealing with members of the forum.

Just of recent I discovered Noise Cash. It was a friend who introduced the site to me as a way to earn additional income online. I didn't waste time, I registered the website faster and begin to post right away.

I post consistently on this website every day, I have made a total of $11 in first 30 days on the website.

To be very honest I wasn't impressed by this amount because I can make that in 11 days if I work consistently on Bizdustry.

There are some people who are making $1 consistently or noise cash also. So I want to ask you guys that which one will you prefer between noise cash and Bizdustry?
Bizdustry have had a whole lots of good reviews. I have tried registering and I was not allowed, with a message saying that my address is spam. Have tried to make contacts to allow me get registered but none is fruitful.
Seems you are in the known with the site
Can you help me get registered so as to earn to.
As for noise cash, the complexity is much. I am also a registered member but don't think I will continue with it. Trendri and ctf are far better.

Ps: Seems Bizdustry has a policy against my country Nigeria.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think so because I am from Nigeria and I post regularly on the forum. The forum is against those who are engaging in duplicate contents. Though some people complain that their account got flagged and banned permanently. My account on the forum is several months old and nothing has happened.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not even the best for you to compare noise cash with bizdustry, what I can say is that bizdustry is one of the best paid to post website that no any other website can be able to compete with them because they are flexible and there is a higher chance of you making something reasonable if you spend most of your time there.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is also my biggest money maker as a freelancer because the maximum post per day is 50 which is quite a big number. I usually earn just 30 cents to 50 cents on a regular day and if I am busy the earnings would be lower or none at all. For 2 cents per post it is a good way of earning although I sometimes experience mental fatigue.