Book Browse- Earn $50 from writing 600 worded book reviews.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Book Browse, an online site with the URL, bookbrowse.com offers book lovers a chance to earn from reading books and sharing their thoughts about those books in the form of honest book reviews. The site is open to everyone across the globe and it is legit paying for writing book reviews.

To start on the site, you would have to fill out a form on the site. The site demands in the form that a potential reviewer should write a sample of 300 words of a book review. Also, providing URLs of your published review is an added advantage. When they ascertain your sample, you would be accepted on the site.

Unlike all other book review sites, Book Browse should be considered a side hustle. This is because it offers its reviewer review opportunities only once a month. That is you get to do a book review and earn once every month. The site pays $50 per book review. The review has to be up to 600 words and it must be well-written.

I think this site is a good platform for anyone who loves reading. There are two benefits. You are given premium books for free and they still pay you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This sounds very interesting for those that will be eligible for this . I would have to find out first if the site accept users from my country. For this good amount I'm.sure they would need premium writers too

For getting a premium book from the site and also get that good then one would only be expected to give a premium service. This is why it is good for all of us to have the right skills when it comes to writing. it will help us to be easily be accepted by writing sites which are paying better.

At poster you didn't state how we would be able to get the books from the site.do we just sign up and pick any book we desire to review. Do one need to review for as long as they can or there will be a deadline for submission. I think we need a these information before proceeding to join

Imran Noori

Verified member
This is amazing to earn by reading, actually these websites should increase because this will make people to read books, it has several benefits like:

1. You can earn $50 every month which is a good amount.
2. You can read a book every month which is good for your knowledge and this will make you a book reader, today you are a reader tomorrow you will be a leader.
3. By writing reviews about the book you can increase your writing skills too.

Thank you for your information about the website, can you please tell us that what are the payment methods for this website?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Bookveowse is a good platform where writers can earn money by reviewing books, you can write book reviews that are published on their website. If you enjoy reading and writing about books, this could be a great opportunity for you. To submit your review for consideration, you will need to follow the guidelines provided by BookBrowse and submit your review through their online submission form. If your review is accepted, it will be published on the BookBrowse website and you will receive payment for your work.

Also, If you are a skilled writer with a passion for books, you can pitch your book-related writing to BookBrowse for publication on their website or newsletter. This could be a great opportunity to showcase your writing skills and share your book recommendations with a wider audience. To pitch your writing to BookBrowse, you will need to contact them and provide samples of your work.