Broken Heart And Broken Pocket Which One Is The Worse Thing?

Sikapa

Verified member
If you think broken heart is the worse thing, you just try broken pocket. I still remember my first broken heart like as if it was just yesterday. In fact broken heart is not easy thing and everyone who has been through broken heart before will testify. Most victims had die through broken heart and many others had gone insane because of broken heart.

Broken heart is not easy if you have not been through you just think is just a saying. Imagine been with the one you love and all of a sudden the person will reject you like a piece of trash. Brethren, you won't take it easy at all, years will go years will come and it will still be in your memories.
You will never understand this unless you are a victim.

But broken pocket is the worse of all trust me. Just imagine waken up in the morning and your are so broke to the extent that you have no money to even buy food. The worse is having a wife with no job and children. The your children will come to you and ask for money, this feeling will not be easy.

Many people have committed suicide because of this feeling and at times if you hear this you will say why should commit suicide even i f you don't have money? Yes! You are right but you did not check the pressure of the mind and you judged so quickly.

Broken pocket is the worse thing I say.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There there is a popular saying spoken by Nigerians in pidgin language that says " if money dey relationship go sweet " which simply means when there is the presence of money in a relationship the wooden ship is bound to go somewhere probably marriage . majority of individuals today and not financially equipped yet and looking for marital relationships . Individuals with such mindset should understand that although money is not the basis for a strong and lasting relationship but yet It is important for security purposes , and when an individual is broke and is in a insufficient financial stage his marital relationships tends to break down as a result of lack of securities and so it is advisable for him not to think of having a marital relationship .

The the what would we leave today have shaped the thinking of Man . It has told man that for them to enjoy prestige and respect and also to enjoy the beautiful and attractive things in the world like women they must have a nice car , wear the most expensive clothing's , build the most fancy and luxurious houses , and own vast number of properties and assets . All these are seen as important but it does not mean that you must be incredibly rich and successful , rather do you must have some financial topness for security purposes that could occur in your marital relationship .