I have a broken hair

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have been battling with broken hair for a long time now. No matter how long I keep my hair. It just refuses to grow. I have used avocado pear. Used raw egg with onion juice. Still no success. The hair just falls off by itself. What do I do to remedy this?

NurseFlo

Well they say coffee can help with hair growth. Maybe a cold coffee wash? I too have problems with falling and broken hair normally coconut helps too.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
I have been battling with broken hair for a long time now. No matter how long I keep my hair. It just refuses to grow. I have used avocado pear. Used raw egg with onion juice. Still no success. The hair just falls off by itself. What do I do to remedy this?

If You have broken Hair Luckily, there are ways to get your broken hair back on track without spending too much or waiting too long. Let's look at some of the most common ways you can turn your split ends into something beautiful again:

1. Treat It With Baking Soda

If you're using baking soda (or any other type of baking powder), mix 2 tablespoons with 1 cup of water in a bowl and apply it to your hair for about 30 minutes. This will help remove product buildup, loosen knots and tangles, and strengthen your hair so that it can grow back stronger than before.

2. Use A Hairbrush Instead Of Combs Or Brushes

The best way to brush out broken ends is by using a brush with natural bristles instead of metal combs or brushes that have been treated with chemicals or heat treatments like blow dryers or flat irons (which can cause breakage). Brushing helps reduce shedding while strengthening the hair shaft so that it has the strength needed to grow back thicker than before.