Trading Discussion Broker can affect the result of trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
In forex, the broker can affect the result of trading with certainly. Traders can choose a demo account for trading practice and see the broker's performance. Nowadays, most brokers like Eurotrader offer this kind of account for free. The broker also gives low and tight spread, leverage up to 1:500, and many more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The activites of the brokers in forex trading is not a thing to be overlooked. They decide and they even manipulate the market to wherever they want to. The best thing is to make sure someone leverage with a good broker to make sense out of forex when it comes to trading.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
All traders need security of their funds. If we need to lead a protected and safe trading existence with positively as a matter of first importance we the traders need to pick the valid broker which dependably ensure their customers capital. That is the reason from my first day of trading I have been utilizing Eurotrader which is genuine ECN Execution trading platform and forever guarantees security of assets at any sorts of speculations with an extensive variety of trading advances. Along these lines, forever I feel secure and agreeable when trading for all intents and purposes.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There have been a lot of issues and even legal disputes between brokers and people who have been claiming that the charts have been manipulated to make more people to lose. This is something that I do not want to easily believe that brokers do because of the regulations around them.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Although almost all the broker have made use of , offers a free demo account for you to trade and practice and then after perfection you make gains from the market ,the only thing you need to take note of is to use the right and legit broker to avoid getting scammed

GeneralEth

True brokers do manipulates alot of things on market! More reason i moved to Crypto currencies which seems super cool 😁 the solution to this is that we should look for a trusted and the one that's backed by protection funds which It'll only put my mimd in rest