Bronnie an Australian Writer and motivational speaker.

Tariq Shehzad

In our life we often see failure or success in the context of a short period of time, and lose the insight that motivates us to strive for far-reaching successes.

Bronnie Ware is an Australian writer and "thick visual speaker". He authored a book, The Five Repentances of the Dying People.
(The Top Five Regrets Of The Dying) has asked people on the death bed to know the answers to the above questions. Bruni Ware was a nurse by profession, who was on duty at the center where patients with little hope of survival were brought. "Spending last moments with these dying patients revealed to me the realities of life that I was previously unaware of," says Bruni Weir. I learned how different the thinking of a dying person is from that of a living person. The meaning of success changes completely for a dying person.
According to Brunei Ware, we usually compare ourselves to someone else in terms of success, for example, I want to buy a car because my colleague nurse has a car. But Bruni Weir saw the dying man compare his efforts to his own achievements. And he knows where he has failed in life. The person on the bed does not compare himself to the success of others.
Bruni Weir says that you too can know success in the same way that a dying person knows it. All you have to do is assume for a moment that today is the last day of your life. The first regret that comes to your mind after this realization will be the biggest failure of your life. Brunei Darussalam has categorized all the regrets and regrets that came to her notice based on how many people regretted their last moments.