Business ideas for students.

Queentener

If you're a student my advice is learn a skill, and start making money with the skills. you have a very large audience when you are still in school,you build your business in school. And it keeps growing. When I was in school there's this coursemate of mine, she sews clothes and when we newly entered she will walk up to people in the class and tell them, "I see clothes and I don't charge much" that was how she gathered customers. By the time we got to 300 level she had so many people rushing.she increased her price, people could not stop using her because she's good at what she does, and that was how she was able to gain her ground.I tell you today after school she didn't even bother looking for a job. She established herself bought industrial machines and started the business in a big way presently now she sews wedding gowns and she's doing very well. My advice to students, if you have passion for something, and you have the opportunity to learn a skill learn it now while you are still in school or if possible learn before gaining admission into tertiary institution it will really help you start with people you relate with and before you know it customers are endless you're making people happy and you are also happy because money is coming in.

Briangsam

It is important to work hard to make ends meet. To earn the money you will spend but more important and more difficult with students doing it. This is because students will have to combine studying with it. So it is a daunting task and achieving it will be a great feat. Businesses like selling recharge cards, dry cleaning, food delivery, ice cream shop, photography, make up, affiliate marketing can all be done by students.

Succjay

One might get disappointed if he depends solely on education in this our dear country. So as a student, there are many business ideas you have that will make life easier. During holidays learn some skills like barbing, hairdressing, tailoring, make-up. You can render this services while in school and watch your account swell.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are so many business idea as students can capitalise on and make some money. As an University student, I have seen a lot of students doing some businesses to support themselves. Some business ideas to use can make use of easy online business. My main reason for choosing online business is because they don't need to spend much of their time doing it and also they should have time for that studies. one of the businesses a student can venture into and make money place affiliate marketing which I myself is also planning on going into.

As a student before you start your business make research on the products your fellow students needs you can buy slip pond or shirts to sell to them I bet they will patronize you. The best way to go about combining studies and the business is by going for your studies in the morning and making sales in the evening

Teatea

Starting a business is a step in the right direction for a student, it helps in being independent. But you should balance it as well so that it won't affect your studies, any business idea you consider must not be time consuming or demanding. I prefer online business for a student, that way you are not too committed, work is at your comfort and stress free as well.

Hena101

There are many businesses any students can start with little capital whenever he or she find their self and look at the kind of services that are needed there but no or only few a providing those services and also if they see they have more skill or can do it better than the other people involves in them. Those businesses include starting a barbing saloon or hair dressing for women, charging of phones, selling kerosene and many money services